Episode 8: Whil Wheaton

Fuzz

I listened to this podcast while on the ferry to Vancouver. I'll be sure to look for Mikey's ice cream truck. :D

Watch out for me in South Van today (Saturday)!! LOL M1KEY in the MR COOL Ice Cream Van. Haha

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katie mentioned post concert depression this week and there is only one cure. Walk out of the venue, get in a car/bus/train/walking shoes, and head on down to the next venue and do it all over again. Unfortunately, the tour does end at some point. Then the depression will really sink in...............I am just really happy that I will be in Costa Rica when that happens so hopefully the weather and landscape will help with that.

Amazing podcast as per usual guys. I'll have to admit, it was weird hearing M1key without him and Alex bantering back and forth :happy:

But regardless, I enjoy when Katie's on as well. Can't wait 'till the next one!

Hee hee loved it :D

Looking forward to hearing some talk about the European shows too.

Great Podcast

Stewie: Ooh, let me have some of that Cool Hwhip.

Brian: What'd you say?

Stewie: You can't have a pie without Cool Hwhip.

Brian: Cool Hwhip?

Stewie: Cool Hwhip, yeah.

Brian: You mean Cool Whip.

Stewie: Yeah, Cool Hwhip.

Brian: Cool Whip.

Stewie: Cool Hwhip.

Brian: You're saying it weird. Why are you putting so much emphasis on the H?

Stewie: What are you talking about? I'm just saying it. Cool Hwhip. You put Cool Hwhip on pie. Pie tastes better with Cool Hwhip.

Brian: Say whip.

Stewie: Whip.

Brian: Now say Cool Whip.

Brian: You're eating hair!

(Stewie spits out pie)

J'net, is there any way you can adopt us all so we can be a part of your amazing life and get some kind of group rate on concerts/flights? :whistle

:wub: If only I could ... I would love nothing better! I feel like you're all part of my family already :).

Katie mentioned post concert depression this week and there is only one cure. Walk out of the venue, get in a car/bus/train/walking shoes, and head on down to the next venue and do it all over again. Unfortunately, the tour does end at some point. Then the depression will really sink in...............I am just really happy that I will be in Costa Rica when that happens so hopefully the weather and landscape will help with that.

I'll be at the Costa Rica show, too! Let's make sure we meet each other there :).

I listened to this podcast while on the ferry to Vancouver. I'll be sure to look for Mikey's ice cream truck. :D

Yes, do be sure to look for Mikey's ice cream truck - so you can make sure not to get too close to it! I'm just sayin' ... :lol:!

Watch out for me in South Van today (Saturday)!! LOL M1KEY in the MR COOL Ice Cream Van. Haha

Aw, I wasn't South Van today. Too bad. :(

But the ice cream truck is actually called "Mr. Cool"? Like Tre? hahaha

Briliant episode guys!

Id love to hear more about the Europe shows though - they were the best month of my life.

Ive been saying 'Cool Hwhip' over and over in my head for days. :dry:

I'll be at the Costa Rica show, too! Let's make sure we meet each other there :).

I would love that. I have never been to Costa Rica or a Green Day show in any other country outside the U.S. so I am very excited. I can't believe it's still 3 months away, thank goodness the Camden show is only 8 days away. I can handle 8 days......

I would love that. I have never been to Costa Rica or a Green Day show in any other country outside the U.S. so I am very excited. I can't believe it's still 3 months away, thank goodness the Camden show is only 8 days away. I can handle 8 days......

Well, hahaha - I'm going to be at Camden, too, so let's not wait for Costa Rica to meet :). Send me a PM if you want to make a plan!

HAHAHA! Amazing podcast this week guys, as always!!!

and OMG I request an entire episode for J'net's awesome adventures seeing and meeting Green Day!! :)

How epic would it be to see Andres on stage, singing Longview?

Great episode, as always. But I must admit: I miss Alex a little.

I love this podcast. I hear the episode 8. lol

Andres on stage could be wonderfull for Longview.

You guys are the best. :happy::hug:

:cry: You're like the only one.

Chin up. I miss you reading out the stories every week. You'll be coming back right in like a few weeks?

:cry: You're like the only one.

I miss you, Best Storyteller ever. :hug: Tell your friends that decide to hang out with you, interrupting the SN process, that people depend on your cursing and anecdotes every Wednesday!

Chin up. I miss you reading out the stories every week. You'll be coming back right in like a few weeks?

He'll be on tomorrow :)

:mad: I'm hesitant enough already!

Haha its not that bad. I admit I was kinda skeptical when I did my first show but once you get into the flow of things, its not bad at all

It's mostly my stupid accent I'm worried about, haha. I'll be so nervous I'll just fuck everything up and everyone's gonna laugh. But I'll get over it.

And then there's also the fact I don't have anything interesting to add, heh.

It's mostly my stupid accent I'm worried about, haha. I'll be so nervous I'll just fuck everything up and everyone's gonna laugh. But I'll get over it.

And then there's also the fact I don't have anything interesting to add, heh.

Well if no-one laughs at Alex's half-American (yes American) / half-English sounding accent, I don't think they will laugh at you :)

Archived