Episode 8: Whil Wheaton

Fuzz

Oh heres episode 8. I was going crazy trying to find it yesterday. I havent listened to it yet cause im at my grandmas house, but anyway Im glad theres another episode I was afraid it was over or something happened and you guys couldnt make another one this week.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a friend to stay until Wednesday morning, so we couldn't record on Tuesday like we usually do. And then Tuesday night, I got about 2 hours of sleep and I was just feeling sick, and exhausted and not up to recording anything. So they went ahead without me. It's good, because I'll be gone for a good...4 episodes while I'm in Argentina with Dai. So Matt got to get used to mixing the episode, and recording without me. I'm not saying I'm an essential part of the process, but I've pretty much handled all of the audio work up to this point.

I'll be recording one more next Tuesday (I leave next Thursday) and then I'll be MIA from the podcasts for a month. BUT when I get back, it'll be right after the Green Day show I'm going to in Denver, so I'll have plenty to geek about :happy:

Also guys, the discussion about amphitheaters vs arenas, I wish I could've participated in. I just saw Iron Maiden in an amphitheater that I think is pretty similar to the one in Denver. Mostly seats, with multiple levels, a lawn at the back and a small pit at the front. I think I've been spoiled, because I've always seen bands from the pit before, and I've usually gotten right up to the front as well. So although it's nice to stand back and watch the whole show from the seats (like I did at Iron Maiden), I would've had more fun in the pit. So I'm glad that's where I'm going to be for the Denver show.

Ho really you'll be gone for 4 episodes??That's sad!Well we will miss you Mister Alex!! but it's for a lovely reason:Dai ! wish you and Dai a great time in Argentina!

sorry for my bad english..

I DO NOT SOUND LIKE MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY :mad:

Mikey, you're a dick. A thick one.

No you don't sound like Matthew Mcconaughay at all don't worry!

Mickey is just jealous of your extraordinary voice that's it..

Just listened to it.

Awesome as always. :happy: As regards to like watching Green Day from seats it is awesome. I'm like short so I prefer being able to watch the show and see the band and not get pushed around. I mean all I get to see is shoulders. The first time I saw Green Day I was standing amazing experience nearly being at the front but still I missed alot of the show. :unsure:

Oh and can we have Mikey and Katie on more please? :happy:

i'm looking forward to what you'll say and report about the europe tour and who you'll talk with. it was by far the best shows ive ever experienced!!! <3

jason white does sing songs for pinhead such as on the ave, 2nd street, cabot girl and lots more!

you gotta hear em! they're actually alot better than the hungover tracks!

yes, Jason White sings alot for PHGP, I'd say almost all the songs have singing split between him and Billie

but yeah, his voice does sound a little higher in hungover than the PHGP songs

*I fell asleep while listening to this last night

but it was also 3am :lol:

aw, no more alex, poo

i was glad to hear more from mikey, anddd katie (katey? katy? o.O so many variations!) was entertaining as well.

coming home from a green day concert, i felt exactly like katie said. i was ready to die, because my life was complete. lool.

great job this week as well :3

can you please stop talking about all these shows aaaand me wants to join every second? D:

i hate to want to say something every two seconds -.-'

now again D: the stage things :(

so if you need someone on the show sometime .....

:whistle:

oh and andres? when billie looks at you with his eyes ... there is no chance you wouldn't go :D

still think you should have some talking about every single show in europe :D

*currently listening*

EDIT: J'net is indeed awwesome and amazing and incredible, I PROOVE :D

I would love to hear some europe tour discussion, too.I couldn't be part of it so at least hearing some of the other people's experiences would be great!

Ohh and Mike, you should be in every episode :lol:

Finished. I love Mikey a very amazing amount. There are no words to describe how much I adore you.

Oh and...hey, I'd love to join you guys. :shifty: But on a serious note, keep doing what you're doing. And Matt, you're a cool dude. No worries for August. :thumbsup:

Warm fuzzy feeling inside me right now. :wub:

I DO NOT SOUND LIKE MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY :mad:

Mikey, you're a dick. A thick one.

A Butch Vig album dick??? Alex, you always know just what to say!

And for the record, I wasn't the one who said you sounded like MM. All I did was imitate you. :whistle

Mickey is just jealous of your extraordinary voice that's it..

This.

A Butch Vig album dick??? Alex, you always know just what to say!

And for the record, I wasn't the one who said you sounded like MM. All I did was imitate you. :whistle

You hoar.

And fine, fine. Split hairs all you want, I know what you think of me :(

This.

Sweet of you, but you won't win me over so easily.

You hoar.

And fine, fine. Split hairs all you want, I know what you think of me :(

You gotta admit that Mikey did a pretty good imitation of your voice. :whistle It sounded like you if you were just getting over laryngitis or something.

EDIT: J'net is indeed awwesome and amazing and incredible, I PROOVE :D

Awww, :wub: thanks, Svän. When I'm always getting to meet awesome Green Day fans like you, how could I be any other way?

Awww, :wub: thanks, Svän. When I'm always getting to meet awesome Green Day fans like you, how could I be any other way?

don't make me blush now :wub:

but if I am meeting an awesome green day fan like you ....

okay imma stop but ... GREEN DAY FANS ARE AMAZING! - most of the times - ...

:)

I listened to this podcast while on the ferry to Vancouver. I'll be sure to look for Mikey's ice cream truck. :D

J'net, is there any way you can adopt us all so we can be a part of your amazing life and get some kind of group rate on concerts/flights? :whistle

Archived