Best GD Tour in Your Opinion?

21st century idiot

So what's the best tour you think that green day did? Who worked well with them and who just sucked. Witch tour would you follow at every stop?

My top two: 2005 American idiot world tour, and the 2002 Pop Disaster tour.

I saw them for the first time this tour and it deffinatly met my expectations, exceeded them. They were AMAZING!! I cant compare it to previous tours of theirs so im going to say this tour was the best :P and if could, I would follow them at every stop. However I wasnt super keen on jet but I think they worked really well as the supporting act. It is probably just because im not keen on jet as a band. Although I never saw any of their earlier tours I would give my right arm to see them around the dookie era :)

This tour was my first, and I would follow them all over the world if I could. I would do anything to see a Nimrod revival-type show. I really wish I had the chance to see some of their older tours, especially Pop Disaster, and when they were still in the Bookmobile. :D

Dream Lineup:

Green Day

Blink 182

The Offspring

Rise Against

i dunno?? Probably 21st Century Breakdown tour because of the amazing 30+ song setlists and the crowd participation!!

They really give their fans so much at their shows, particularly the 21st CB tour!! But i still would have loved to see them on the Dookie tour or something. :dry:

Seeing three album tours, I'm going to have to say the AI tour.

It seemed, at least to me, the one that they had the most fun with, but any Green Day tour is amazing :happy:

Well I've only ever seen them on the 21st CB tour and due to the fucking awesome setlists and majorly impressive shows I'll go with that. But I'd have killed to see them pre-Dookie, in someones kitchen or somewhere like that :lol: It'd be trippy.

Their 21st Century Breakdown tour is beyond amazing. I've never seen them on any other tour, but if that's not the best, then I don't know what is :wacko:

And the summer Europe tour was probably the best out of that :thumbsup:

The 21st Century Breakdown World Tour is definitely the most amazing. Setlists with more than 30 songs (there aren't any other artists who play more than 30 songs per show), energetic performances. :D

I saw them on the American Idiot tour as well as the 21st Century Breakdown tour. They were both insanely amazing but I think the current tour gets my vote; these shows are just way more energetic, with more varied set-lists, more banter and have more involvement of Jason F. W., Mike and Tre.

I've only been to the 21st Century Breakdown tour so I can't really judge any others. But I LOVED this tour. The crowd participation is great and I love all the fireworks and stuff going off.

Plus, Joan Jett was the opening act for my concert. Can't go wrong with that.

I haven't been to any tour, but I think that the 21st Century Breakdown one was the best.. great setlists and the openning acts were awesome....

The best tours I went to were Insominac and Warning because of the diverse setlists

2005 tour was awsome. that was a year and a half long tour!!! pretty epic :thumbsup:

i wouldve loved to see them in the early days, like in 1995 or something.

I think the American Idiot tour and 21st Century Breakdown tour seem the best, but it would have been amazing to see some earlier shows. I would say 21st Century Breakdown overall though. I know it is a little biased, as it is the only tour i have seen so far, but i like the way the setlists usually contain at least 30 songs, and there is so much energy within the shows. I also like how they are playing a lot of their old stuff on the recent part of the tour.

even though I've only seen this tour, I honestly can't imagine how the other tours could have topped it... SO much energy, crowd participation, a little comedy thrown in and looooong setlists. that said, I agree it would have been awesome to see them in a tiny venue, rocking out with all really fast 3-chord songs :lol:

Well I've only been at 21st CB concerts but I think every tour (from what ive heard) has its own good and bad things.....and every era has its own atmosphere. so i can't really tell but for me 21st CB was REALLY big......but especially the last weeks I so so so wished i could have been at a Dookie-time concert....that would be so different and cool to see.

21st Century Breakdown is the most amazing tour!

The shows are so energetic and the setlist is impressive...

I've only seen them on the 21st Century Breakdown Tour but WOW! They were amazing, they even played At The Library :wub:

I'm gonna say 21st Century Breakdown tour because i never went to an other. But American Idiot looked fun in Bullet in a Bible

well ive only been to the american idiot tour and the 21cb tours haha. both tours were awesome, but i think the 21cb tour has been even better because they play so many songs and its really fun how they get the audience to participate and bring them up on stage, other than just for knowledge haha.

As far as tours go, fuck if I know... But I saw them twice in '95 and nothing will ever compare. Even if the shows today are "better" (per se) nothing will beat the impromptu spirit of those early shows. Nothing was staged or scripted. It was all off the cuff and on the fly, and I fucking loved every minute of it!

well I've only ever seen them on one tour so I can only truthfully say the 21st Century Breakdown one, but out of the two shows/sections I was on. The summer 2010 was definitely the most epic :D

2005 tour was awsome. that was a year and a half long tour!!! pretty epic :thumbsup:

i wouldve loved to see them in the early days, like in 1995 or something.

Hahahaha, read this after posting...

Archived