Basket Case Cakes

JohannaRaeRamone.

Oh. Well, um, I have a cake buisness, and I named it after Green Day, because that's just the sort of thing I like to do. Basket Case was the song that first introduced me to Green Day and endures as my favorite song ever. And it's cooler than "Sally May's Pastry" or whatever.

Just wanted to share that with some people who would actually get it. :D

Here's my logo: 27542_101620026555846_6900_n.jpg

aaand two of the Green Day cakes I've made. (upon request I do more than Green Day though, haha)

Hannah_Wyss3.jpg

Yuupp.

If this isn't the correct place to post this, please repremend me and redirect me to a more appropriate arena. :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :drools: :thumbsup:

HI CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE MY BIRTHDAY CAKE IN JANUARY?

YOU'RE KIND OF AMAZING :)

HI CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE MY BIRTHDAY CAKE IN JANUARY?

YOU'RE KIND OF AMAZING :)

Haha you're too sweet. : )

Where do you live? You were probably joking but if you're close enough, heh, why not.

Haha you're too sweet. : )

Where do you live? You were probably joking but if you're close enough, heh, why not.

NO NO NO I'M NOT JOKING.

I would LOVE to buy one! :)

I live in the Bay Area, in California. (:

NO NO NO I'M NOT JOKING.

I would LOVE to buy one! :)

I live in the Bay Area, in California. (:

Lucky you! I'm in Illinois...uh, hows about a virtual cake instead?

Green Day + cake = fabulous!!! I want the Warning man one. And :lol: I love your name and logo. Funny to think of random Green Day fans who happen to be looking for a cake finding you.

Your cakes are awesome! I remember seeing them on DeviantArt :) Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Green Day + cake = fabulous!!! I want the Warning man one. And :lol: I love your name and logo. Funny to think of random Green Day fans who happen to be looking for a cake finding you.

Thanks so very much! Eheheh, yeah, that would be pretty special. Nothing brings people together like Green Day!

haha i'm kinda hungry too :whistle

those are awesome! and look so yummy! you've done a great job =)

can we see other green day cakes you've made?

oh and nice business name, my mom owns a laundry service and it's called "Coming Clean" :)

haha i'm kinda hungry too :whistle

those are awesome! and look so yummy! you've done a great job =)

can we see other green day cakes you've made?

oh and nice business name, my mom owns a laundry service and it's called "Coming Clean" :)

NO WAY, that's way too cool! I would go launder my clothes there every day until I ran out of money!

Eh, my other green day cakes were my first cakes and don't really have suriving photos....Um, there's more other stuff cake here though!: http://rabidballerina.deviantart.com/gallery/#Cakenings :D

Dude, I make cakes, too --- I figured I was the only Green Day fan on GDC who was also interested in wacky cake making, bwahaha. xD;

Post more of your creations! :thumbsup:

NO WAY, that's way too cool! I would go launder my clothes there every day until I ran out of money!

Eh, my other green day cakes were my first cakes and don't really have suriving photos....Um, there's more other stuff cake here though!: http://rabidballerina.deviantart.com/gallery/#Cakenings :D

haha thanx!

wow! they look just too good :woot: loved the big heart, the gibson one, the 21st century cakedown :lol: , the firey one, the shoe, the rainbow basket.. I would buy them all!!

your cakes are AMAZING!!! :wub:

great job!! and I love the name :)

Sweet! Those are so rad. haha.

Hey, my birthday's next week. ;]

Now I really want to know where you live and now work. I'm in Chicago and would love to visit your shop. I'm always in the need for awesomely decorated cakes.

i love the cakes! me and my friend make cakes whenever it's one of the guys' birthdays, and make green frosting. but they're never as cool as those!

Lucky you! I'm in Illinois...uh, hows about a virtual cake instead?

IM IN ILLINOIS. can I have a cake?

Archived