Foxboro Hottubs photo in the new Spin

caltrask

Just a heads up, I was randomly flipping through the new Spin (with Hayley Williams on the cover) and there was a great 2-page photo from the FBHT show at Don Hill's. It's one we've already seen, but at least it's big and there's a cute little write-up accompanying with a couple quotes from Billie. A stand-out was about his stage diving, which he said that people's fingers were going places only his wife and his doctor have been. :sherlock:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A stand-out was about his stage diving, which he said that people's fingers were going places only his wife and his doctor have been. :sherlock:

haha omfg :lol:

I want scans!

he said that people's fingers were going places only his wife and his doctor have been. :sherlock:

haha! :lol: thats hysterical! we need scans!

A stand-out was about his stage diving, which he said that people's fingers were going places only his wife and his doctor have been. :sherlock:

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha rofl :lol:

Is the pic/article this one?

28slr94.jpg

Someone already posted/mentioned it somewhere.

Oh I saw this a few days ago on facebook, what a classic quote :lol:

I'm sorry I don't have a scanner, I hate to tease you guys like that, but it's an easy to get magazine so I hope someone else can get it up for you. I would also like to say that I didn't fork over $5 for that one spread--but you know that I did! :whistle

Man you guys are fast, in the time it took me to type that, it's already up--good hustle!

Is the pic/article this one?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i45.tinypic.com/28slr94.jpg

Someone already posted/mentioned it somewhere.

Can someone type that caption out? I can only make out parts of it.

Foxboro Hot Tubs

The Bowery Electric, New York City, Sunday, April 25, 2010 (well, I read 2009 but I doubt that's what it says)

After appearing at the American Idiot musical: Green Day shook _________ Broadway ____ by playing a suprise club gig as the garage _____

"My memory is foggy from all the Pabst Blue Ribbon" says Billie Joe Armstrong. But he did mange to remember something about this stage dive. "Let's just say _____ got their fingers in places where only my wife and doctore are allowed"

Notice the girl looking directly into Billie's crotch area...

Or what about the kid in the red shirt next to her looking at his crotch.... I can almost see him thinking "Oh my god.... Billie has a HUGE package"

Or what about the kid in the red shirt next to her looking at his crotch.... I can almost see him thinking "Oh my god.... Billie has a HUGE package"

He wishes. :lol:

I have a bigger version that's readable. I really can't remember who posted this so I apologise for not giving them credit for it

zzz89076345.jpg

Thanks for the scans

Oh my, I can't even :lol:

Can someone type that caption out? I can only make out parts of it.

Foxboro Hot Tubs

The Bowery Electric, New York City, Sunday, April 25, 2010 (well, I read 2009 but I doubt that's what it says)

After appearing at the American Idiot musical: Green Day shook off the Broadway ____ by playing a suprise club gig as the garage rock alter egos.

"My memory is foggy from all the Pabst Blue Ribbon" says Billie Joe Armstrong. But he did mange to remember something about this stage dive. "Let's just say people put their fingers in places where only my wife and doctore are allowed"

I can't figure out the word after "Broadway"

He wishes. :lol:

:lol: Right? (Sorry, Billie)

Loved seeing J'Net! I was in the library and I think I even said "OH HEY, J'NET!" out loud!

Archived