vote Billie - sexiest artist

.WalkingContradiction.

But I'm Dutch and my dad is tall so I can't help it. :cry:

I want to meet him so I can tease him about his length. Srsly.

haha im mean and cruel so i'd do that too i´'d be just like "haha you are so small..::" and then i'd tell him how awesome he is ad how i love green day :lol:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It might sound a bit weird, but I didn't even notice his short legs at the concert... I'm just used to it I guess... I love his shortness so :rolleyes:

haha im mean and cruel so i'd do that too i´'d be just like "haha you are so small..::" and then i'd tell him how awesome he is ad how i love green day :lol:

I'd just idk... I don't know what I'd do if I ever met them. Probably a hug, a picture and a well-deserved thank you. <3

And I'd tease him.

I'd just idk... I don't know what I'd do if I ever met them. Probably a hug, a picture and a well-deserved thank you. <3

And I'd tease him.

yeah right....cant tell what i'd do either... but teasing ? yep definately :lol:

yeah right....cant tell what i'd do either... but teasing ? yep definately :lol:

You guys are so evil, his kids already bash him for his shortness :o:lol:

You guys are so evil, his kids already bash him for his shortness :o:lol:

but he IS short so yeah we're NOT mean :lol:

We're not bashing him, ffs.

right...and im sure he'd think its funny too :lol: however even if i'll try i doubt hell win this and now gotta go :) bye :)

^ He's not that small... I'm shorter than him quite a bit. also, the short legs are cute :)

true, he just looks small cause he's a stick. short legs to make someone look alot shorter than they actually are

Well Billie Joe is at number three but he's technically number one because he's the first one there that has a penis.

Y'know why I think Billie beats all of those?

Becuase he not only has sexy looks, he also has a very sexy mind :wub:

This :)

I don't know if this has already been mentioned or not but I've just noticed he's not listed as Billie Joe Armstrong on there, he's listed as Green Day :lol: . So Mike and Tre lovers vote too :D

This :)

I don't know if this has already been mentioned or not but I've just noticed he's not listed as Billie Joe Armstrong on there, he's listed as Green Day :lol: . So Mike and Tre lovers vote too :D

i think green day is an even hotter person than only billie :lol:

and this post :

Well Billie Joe is at number three but he's technically number one because he's the first one there that has a penis.

is so fucking great :lol:

i just realized i wont be able to vote again :o

that sucks so bad and billie 4th and i cant do anything to get him up :cry:

opinions bout your dad ?

he is a midget

____

joey is enough for billie. :lol:

anyway, billie is down to no.4 :huh: he was third before. can we vote only once? [delete cookies?]

opinions bout your dad ?

he is a midget

____

joey is enough for billie. :lol:

anyway, billie is down to no.4 :huh: he was third before. can we vote only once? [delete cookies?]

that would be an option ill try.....

edit: it didnt work for me :(

I tried to vote for billie but my computer kept on freezing up.

Archived