Question about Idiot Club presale - help

MDizzy

Very excited to learn that GD is coming to a theater near me, so I'm buying tickets tomorrow. I have access to the Idiot Club presale, but also to a presale through my credit card company. Does anyone know how the IC one works? Do they have a specific section of seats available and then first of the IC members to come get the tickets? Do you have a choice in your seats at all, or is it just anything within that section (I'm guessing this one). For those who've bought through them, was the section good?

I'm just trying to figure out which one I should do--it's kind of maddening not knowing which one has better possible seats, and I only have one chance because they both go up at the exact same time (although my guess is the IC ones will sell out much faster). Also, do I just need the presale code from the email they sent me? No login info or anything like that?

I'm basically looking for any input on this process to help in the AM.

Thanks peeps

They basically either sell you floor tickets, or seat tickets. Floor tickets run out very quickly, so I guess that advantage is a good thing from IC.

Yes, you need that code, the confirmation one to get your tickets, if it's will call. And if you don't, keep it just in case. I'm not sure how it works for the seats, but you do have an

advantage with the floor section for buying the tickets. I used the pre sale last time, and it was good, I got GA. :)

tickets are for GA or seated and they always try to get good seats for members. you will need the code from your email and use the link provided in the email. because we have codes this time you dont have to log onto and go through the idiot club site.

tickets are for GA or seated and they always try to get good seats for members. you will need the code from your email and use the link provided in the email. because we have codes this time you dont have to log onto and go through the idiot club site.

That's what I figured... I just go to the link, pick the show I want, an enter the code. is it a special site or is it the actual ticketmaster site where they're held for a few minutes while you decide if you want them, etc. I believe the PNC Bank Center in Jersey is seating only so I guess they're all seats.

Archived