Green Day Live From Abbey Road

Tripe

I didn't see this posted anywhere...feel free to delete if I missed it.

The Sundance Channel aired Episode 4 of Live From Abbey Road with Green Day on Friday night at 8pm Eastern. Looks like it repeated a couple of times today and repeats for the last time Monday at 5:00pm EDT. I just got the chance to watch it after recording it earlier and it's a nice little episode. Has it aired before?

Two other artists are featured, but GD gets the most of the hourlong episode. They play American Idiot, 21st Century Breakdown, Little Girl, and Murder City, and there are a couple of short interview segments. It was taped on Mike's birthday, so it's from back in May 2009? There is some reference to it being his birthday.

Here's the link to the Sundance channel page for the Live From Abbey Road shows. The Green Day episode is Episode #4:

http://www.sundancechannel.com/live-from-abbey-road/

Thanks Rebecca for the headsup!

P.S. I just poked around on that site and you can watch part of the Little Girl performance. :)

Shoot, it seems that the last time they are showing it is 5PM on Monday on Direct TV and I don't have a DVR and won't be able to see it. :(

Oh well.

Thanks for posting, I should really pay more attention to the GD.com site. But they seemed to have stopped Tweeting stuff, or maybe I turned off their tweets after the crazy tweet incident a few weeks ago.

There all on Youtube, plus there ones on there which didn't even air.. Hey that rhymed :') :L

they didn't do before the lobotomy here. did they?

I have this on dvd, both versions we had until now... I don't know if this one is going to be any different! It would be cool =)

they didn't do before the lobotomy here. did they?

Wait... maybe I'm thinking of something else... I remember seeing them do it somewhere in a studio... do you remember that? Maybe it wasn't Live from Abbey Road.

Sorry, it's Radio 1 that I'm thinking of, my bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehJcl1bg-lo

Shoot, it seems that the last time they are showing it is 5PM on Monday on Direct TV and I don't have a DVR and won't be able to see it. :(

Oh well.

Thanks for posting, I should really pay more attention to the GD.com site. But they seemed to have stopped Tweeting stuff, or maybe I turned off their tweets after the crazy tweet incident a few weeks ago.

lol i did the same.. should really follow them again

is it possible to see it in any site or something like that??

EDIT:

the link on the first post allow to see it!^^

I saw this, they were great, I love how Billie acts out the role of a charlatan for the into to Viva la Gloria [Little Girl]. They are cuter than a basket full of kittens.

And I don't know how everyone else's cable works but if you have Comcast, Sundance channel has this episode available on demand for free viewing.

Thanks I didn't know that before but now I will watch it!!!

My DVR recorded this last week. I didn't even notice until yesterday haha.

I thought I had seen them all on Youtube but I hadn't seen Murder City so I'm glad I watched :)

Archived