dookie vinyl label

medstark

Hi there

I am looking for a hi-res photo of the vinyl record label for Dookie (side A) - if anyone can help I would be really grateful

Thanks a lot

do you mean the cover?

Hi there - no it's the actual paper label in the middle of the vinyl disc I'm after

I brought a few Green Day Vinyls from a closing down record store yesterday and Dookie was one of them. It's the re-issue, but i love it because i live in the UK and you can't buy it here.

Anyway...

I took some photos of all the things that came with it for you, and i uploaded them here

Hope that helps you :)

I brought a few Green Day Vinyls from a closing down record store yesterday and Dookie was one of them. It's the re-issue, but i love it because i live in the UK and you can't buy it here.

Anyway...

I took some photos of all the things that came with it for you, and i uploaded them here

Hope that helps you :)

Hi there - thanks so much for that - picture 5 is the label I need, but I need a real close up of the label in the middle (don't need the actual vinyl) - if it's not too much trouble I would massively appreciate a close up at as high a resolution as poss. if not, thanks anyway for your efforts - really appreciated!!

Hi there - thanks so much for that - picture 5 is the label I need, but I need a real close up of the label in the middle (don't need the actual vinyl) - if it's not too much trouble I would massively appreciate a close up at as high a resolution as poss. if not, thanks anyway for your efforts - really appreciated!!

:) No thats fine. Just glad i could help.

I took close up photos of both sides close up just in case you needed the other too

Here they are :)

:) No thats fine. Just glad i could help.

I took close up photos of both sides close up just in case you needed the other too

Here they are :)

Thank you very very much - these are perfect you are a star! :banana:

Archived