Paramore to open for Green Day in Dublin

Bubbles.

yeah, I'm really disappointed! I mean, they don't have anything in common.. and they are a shit mtv band... just like the others.. I'm sory to say it this way, but really? =/

Do the GD boys have anything to do with the supporting acts choice? I thought so, before... But now...

What's next? Tokio Hotel? :sick:

Im sure Green Day have a big say in their support acts. After all it is their tour. But i agree having Paramore as support is stupid :sick:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im sure Green Day have a big say in their support acts. After all it is their tour. But i agree having Paramore as support is stupid :sick:

Yeah... my gosh -.-

It will D: Well, lots of Green Day fans will be on the front , that's for sure, but some of us won't (like me, because I have a really stupid dad :mad: )

Well no, obviously if people aren't there early enough they won't get to the front. But if you've a decent chance at getting to the front, there's no way you'd let the Paramore fans get ahead of you, especially if they aren't there for Green Day at all.

I like some of Paramore's songs but I'm happy as long as they're not supporting in London

:cry:

@People who are complaining: Can we trade places?

Well no, obviously if people aren't there early enough they won't get to the front. But if you've a decent chance at getting to the front, there's no way you'd let the Paramore fans get ahead of you, especially if they aren't there for Green Day at all.

That's true. It will be easier to get to the front if you only have to fight with Paramore fans, because they won't offer that much resistance :lol:

nah, marlay park hasnt exactly been well publicised over here. :dry:

This is true! Plus, did you see the tv ad?! Piece of shit! I swear, it was made on windows movie maker. :lol:

Green Day really do need new marketing people.

Christ, why not a good band like Flogging Molly or something.

Fuck, yeah.

I'm still hoping they'll have another support act who'll be a good punk or rock and roll band.

I really like that poster.

Tré looks insane. :wub:

They don't make Christian music though, I don't think they have very many songs about religion at all, and that's like saying GD are forcing anti-religious attitudes on people with EJN. Although the do seem to have a lot of annoying fans.

I'm actually really looking foward to seeing them, it's a bonus to me to see two bands I like in the one day. :happy:

They do make some christian music. :\ But I get what you're saying, I just don't want them to support. And it's not really because EJN isn't anti-religious. But I'm glad you and some other Green Day fans like them and are happy about it! At least some people will enjoy it!

I didnt really enjoy pre madonna

It's Primma Donna. :)

Oh trust me, that won't be happening.

:lol: Indeed.

:cry:

@People who are complaining: Can we trade places?

This kinda puts it in perspective though.

:( sorry.

I feel bad for all you people who have to go through Paramore before Green Day. I'm so glad we got AFI.

It's Primma Donna. :)

Actually it's Prima Donna

Even if we had AFI, I wouldn't be much more enthusiastic....I've never heard them :whistle

Nah, I'm really not bothered about support bands at all. I never get excited about them because I've never been to a show where there actually was a decent support band. (except NFG at Green Day in 05) :P

:o

That's good for anybody who likes them - I don't like them that much, but I'm not going.

So have fun everybody. :happy:

:o

I`m dreamiiing...or what?!

fuck...

I wish can go..

:(

Actually it's Prima Donna

Joke fail on my part. D: haha

Even if we had AFI, I wouldn't be much more enthusiastic....I've never heard them :whistle

Nah, I'm really not bothered about support bands at all. I never get excited about them because I've never been to a show where there actually was a decent support band. (except NFG at Green Day in 05) :P

I like AFI. I'd be really happy if they were the support.

I'm not too bothered about support bands either but I honestly don't even know what I'm meant to do when Paramore come on? :lol:

Like...seriously though?

i do like paramore,different from green day but i think it will be good,cant wait till the 23rd of june now :)

^ My sister would agree... Haha, she's decided that she is going to this one now.

Archived