Paramore to open for Green Day in Dublin

Bubbles.

I believe it's official... Here it is on Facebook

Paramore play King’s Hall, Belfast on June 22nd - tickets on sale Fri 26 March. Paramore play Marlay Park, Dublin on June 23rd as special guests of Green Day.

And there's a Tweet on http://www.twitter.com/paramoreireland

@ShaunaMeAtSix Supporting Green Day !

13 minutes ago via web in reply to ShaunaMeAtSix

:o

s62kd2.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's good for anybody who likes them - I don't like them that much, but I'm not going.

So have fun everybody. :happy:

That's good for anybody who likes them - I don't like them that much, but I'm not going.

So have fun everybody. :happy:

Haha, I don't mind them, really. After all the arguments over "Green Day are better than Paramore / Paramore are better than Green Day", this happening is quite ironic and funny. :lol:

I know a lot of people will be pleased with this... And a lot of people will be majorly pissed off, and then there's the ones {like me} who don't mind/don't care. :happy:

Hope we get them at Manchester.

I think that's a possibility, I'm not sure if Paramore have a show of their own on that date, but they definitely won't be supporting for Wembley any way, there's a chance they could support for Glasgow, but I doubt that.

Haha, I don't mind them, really. After all the arguments over "Green Day are better than Paramore / Paramore are better than Green Day", this happening is quite ironic and funny. :lol:

I know a lot of people will be pleased with this... And a lot of people will be majorly pissed off, and then there's the ones {like me} who don't mind/don't care. :happy:

Yeah, I think that, too.

But I mean, it's still a good thing to show off in front of Paramore fans. :lol:

I did the same when I heard that Rise Against opens for them, too. :D

Yeah, I think that, too.

But I mean, it's still a good thing to show off in front of Paramore fans. :lol:

I did the same when I heard that Rise Against opens for them, too. :D

Haha! My friend posted on the Facebook group "Paramore really are better than Green Day", about Paramore supporting Green Day in Paris, and they deleted the post and barely said anything about it... xD

I think that's a possibility, I'm not sure if Paramore have a show of their own on that date, but they definitely won't be supporting for Wembley any way, there's a chance they could support for Glasgow, but I doubt that.

I checked their dates, I know they have a festival in Germany on the 19th but the 16th is free, I at least hope if it's not them we get a band of a similar size. WOuldn't be happy with someone like prima donna supporting again after seeing the likes of Paramore and Rise Against supporting in other countries.

I checked their dates, I know they have a festival in Germany on the 19th but the 16th is free, I at least hope if it's not them we get a band of a similar size. WOuldn't be happy with someone like prima donna supporting again after seeing the likes of Paramore and Rise Against supporting in other countries.

I think it's going to be a special guest on every concert. More special than Prima Donna. Don't worry. :thumbsup:

Haha! My friend posted on the Facebook group "Paramore really are better than Green Day", about Paramore supporting Green Day in Paris, and they deleted the post and barely said anything about it... xD

:D

ive never had dount, but doesnt this just prove thats Green Day are better then paramore :) i think its cool, that they are supporting. not because i like them, but because... well BECAUSE :D

i cant wait to see whos supporting in sweden :happy:

So are the UK dates the only ones without a support now?

Yeeah, I'm really itching to know! :o

So are the UK dates the only ones without a support now?

No, they aren't. Only Paris, Hannover and Dublin is confirmed isn't it?

Norway, Sweden, a few German shows and so on are still without a support. Don't worry. :thumbsup:

ive never had dount, but doesnt this just prove thats Green Day are better then paramore :) i think its cool, that they are supporting. not because i like them, but because... well BECAUSE :D

i cant wait to see whos supporting in sweden :happy:

Even without this there's proof that Green Day are superior to Paramore.

I mean, without Green Day - Paramore probably wouldn't exist. Green Day have been going for 23 years, they changed music, and influenced many bands of the 90's and today (Paramore probably being one fo them).

Paramore haven't even been going for half the the time that Green Day have. And this last thing is just an opinion... But their music is generally better. :ninja:

I better stop before it starts an argument D:

No, they aren't. Only Paris, Hannover and Dublin is confirmed isn't it?

Norway, Sweden, a few German shows and so on are still without a support. Don't worry. :thumbsup:

Well that makes me feel a little better, even though a show next door to us a week later (Dublin) has it's support confirmed. Just dying to know!

I think paramore is a good band but I don't like it very much and I don't think it's the idal band to open for GD...

I'm afraid they'll play in Munich too. damn it =/

Has this been confirmed? :o

I don't really mind BUT I'm not sure if I could cope with seeing them 3 times! :P:P

I don't really mind BUT I'm not sure if I could cope with seeing them 3 times! :P:P

I hope we get a good support for Glasgow.

Blink-182 would be amazing but I doubt that'll happen

But... Rancid!!! :woot:

*dies at the thought*

:lol:

Good for you guys. I think they're okay. Hope they won't support in Hannover though..I wanna have Rise Against :D

Well, considering these are Stadium shows, I think that the support acts for all of them will probably be pretty big already...

Not sure about Glasgow though. D:

I know I've said this, but I'd love to see Green Day and Paramore on the same day. They're a great band. :)

Archived