RIP Magazine

parinaz

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen it, thanks for posting :)

I've no time to read it now, so gonna do it later today.

is there a page missing after the 46th or something? :cry:

I've read this, it's pretty sad. But he did talk about this particular interview a few years later and basically said he was having a bad day, he had the flu and he was just feeling run down. I'm glad he feels better about himself now.

Wow, that was an amazing interview. Thanks for sharing it with all of us. :happy:

So many good quotes too.

is there a page missing after the 46th or something? :cry:

I have no idea. i found them from that site i posted above. =/

I've read this, it's pretty sad. But he did talk about this particular interview a few years later and basically said he was having a bad day, he had the flu and he was just feeling run down. I'm glad he feels better about himself now.

really? do u remember where he said that?

Haven't read that before. A bit depressing coming from my hero, kind of. =/ But it's not hard to understand.

I'm just glad that '96 was a long time ago. And we're not likely to read a new article like that one. At least I hope not.

Ok, I read it now :P

It is kind of sad... :( I'm really glad they made it through these hard times and they're happier with themselves right now (I hope!)

Haven't read that before. A bit depressing coming from my hero, kind of. =/ But it's not hard to understand.

I'm just glad that '96 was a long time ago. And we're not likely to read a new article like that one. At least I hope not.

I think he's too cautious to say the truth about himself now! :shifty:

Thanks for posting the scans! :)

I kind of understand what he said there, even if he was just "having a bad day". All the confusion and anxiety can be crippling, and there's nothing you can do about it until it goes away. And then you don't even know why you felt that way in the first place.

wow thank you so much for posting this :D

I must say ... porr Billie :( ... I wonder how he feels now :S .... cause in that interview he sounds miserable! .. maybe he wasnt used to all the being a celebrity crap .. but omg .. he really doesnt like attention :S ... Im in shock lol :)

I think he's too cautious to say the truth about himself now! :shifty:

Yeah I think the same, those things sometime is better to keep it to yourself specially in this time with the craazy media we are living now.

But this interview make me see him like human, he was so confused at that time. I JUST HATE WHEN PPL SAY THEY SOLD OUT and shit like that, he is making money for what he like, SO WHAT!, he is a really down to earth person and is the most important thing, to keep it real.

Archived