Billie Joe to induct The Stooges at Rock & Roll Hall of Fame

Sanity Loan

Since there hasn't been a topic made about this yet on here I though I might as well do it (at least, I don't see one)

Billie Joe is set to honor The Stooges as they are inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame! The 25th annual induction ceremony is scheduled to take place on March 15 in New York City and will air live on Fuse TV.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really looking forward to this, and I really hope that the whole band will be there, not only Billie Joe :)

Iggy is one of the scariest people alive today. I am not sure how his skin stays on....congrats to them though!

Iggy is one of the scariest people alive today. I am not sure how his skin stays on....congrats to them though!

glad im not the only one who finds him really freaky looking

I love it when Billie is doing speeches. He´s always so incredibly nervous. And it´s so adorable when he pulls out those little pieces of paper so he won´t forget what to say. I just can´t imagine how a person can be so confident while performing but totally insecure when it comes to doing speeches :)

But it´s very likeable because who doesn´t know this kind of feeling coming up while standing in front of many faces having to say something important and meaningful and trying not to mess things up ;)

I've never heard The Stooges...

Moi aussi

All i know is Iggy

I thought the stooges were three and there was a movie

I hope it's good and Billie only say half of his uhhhh you know like ummmm

Guest Shangri-La

Scary?? He's one of the nicest, most down to earth dudes ever.

Do you think Billie can pull off singing a Stooges song?

I would love a collaboration. I'm also hoping for a decent speech haha.

I hope he sings or something. At least he's going to be there and that's alright with me.

Guest Shangri-La

Do you think Billie can pull off singing a Stooges song?

I would love a collaboration. I'm also hoping for a decent speech haha.

They already did those two collaborations for Skull Ring, but i don't see them performing together since that was with Iggy, not the Stooges.

Scary?? He's one of the nicest, most down to earth dudes ever.

I meant in more of a physical sense...he is looking rough these days. I am glad to hear he is a sweetie :)

Ohhhhh yeah <3 I was so stoked when I heard this. Can't wait to see them represent the Stooges.

I'm looking forward to Billie's speech :lol:

Me too it's going to be full of blushing Billie :D

It's really cool that he's inducting Iggy and the Stooges of all people too, should be enjoyable for him I'd imagine.

I'm excited for this, I agree Billie speeches are always memorable :happy:

& I quite like the Stooges, so it should be interesting.

Apparently this is being filmed in NYC at the Waldorf-Astoria hotel on Park ave. Anybody know if theres a way to get in and see it live?

I'd love to see Mike or Tre give a speechI dunno why I just get the feeling they'd be better at it. Billie always seems to be really awkward with stuff like that. He better bring one of his little pieces of paper for this. I'll be disappoindted if he doesn't. :P

I'd love to see Mike or Tre give a speechI dunno why I just get the feeling they'd be better at it. Billie always seems to be really awkward with stuff like that. He better bring one of his little pieces of paper for this. I'll be disappoindted if he doesn't. :P

I don't know why they aren't there. It should be all 3 of them inducting them.

I love seeing Billie doing all of these things, but Mike and Tre should get some love too.

I don't know why they aren't there. It should be all 3 of them inducting them.

I love seeing Billie doing all of these things, but Mike and Tre should get some love too.

Tre is just too damn busy golfing...it is too bad The Clash are already in there, Mike would be all over that shit :)

Archived