Courtney Love tweets about BJA

Guest Shangri-La

Guest Shangri-La

This is really not the slightest bit newsworthy but it's Green Day-related, so I thought I'd post it anyway even though I know everyone here thinks Miss Love is a complete cunt basket.

just so you all know and aren't like "WTFF BUT HIS BDAYS NOT TIL NEXT WEEK!!", the Armstrong's flew to NYC after the PHGP show friday to celebrate early.

courtneylovebjatwitter.jpg

http://twitter.com/dontpanic/music

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg she fails so hard.

If you love him so much why are you spelling his name wrong??!

omg she fails so hard.

omg, ikr!

I don't know why it bothers people that others misspell his name. It's not like i've ever seen him bitch about it. It only annoys me when it's a major music publication. if they're in the business, they could at least do 5 seconds of research. If it's just some random person, whatever.

Anyways, bitch is crazy.

I don't know why it bothers people that people misspell his name. It's not like i've ever seen him bitch about it.

Anyways, bitch is crazy.

True, but for someone who is supposedly a friend of his, she should know how to spell his name.

@Parinaz

That's her tweet: "im misssing Billy Joes bday in nyc tonight BJARMSTRONG try twitter just or me anyway i love you and love to ade i wish i was there!"

Then someone tweeted her: "Dear @CourtneyLoveUK, if you love "Billy Joe" THAT much, how about try spelling his name right? It's BILLIE, not Billy. Much love,..."

Then 5 minutes ago Courtney replyed: "excuse me? how many times a day do people write "francis" BILLYJOE had a bday in nyc party the other night and boo i missed it LOVE! "

That's a fail :lol:

omg she fails so hard.

so so hard

@Parinaz

That's her tweet: "im misssing Billy Joes bday in nyc tonight BJARMSTRONG try twitter just or me anyway i love you and love to ade i wish i was there!"

Then someone tweeted her: "Dear @CourtneyLoveUK, if you love "Billy Joe" THAT much, how about try spelling his name right? It's BILLIE, not Billy. Much love,..."

Then 5 minutes ago Courtney replyed: "excuse me? how many times a day do people write "francis" BILLYJOE had a bday in nyc party the other night and boo i missed it LOVE! "

OMG I'M DYING.

DDDDDDDD;

@Parinaz

ahaha thanks

@Parinaz

Hahaha, I tweeted that to her! I think it might have pissed her off coz she just deleted that tweet. :(

Archived