GD song you're most relating to at this moment in time

Spirited Away

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walk Away.....just because of the lyrics....soooooo perfect in this period.

oh and Santa clause is coming to town_Green day version _ :cool:

does it makes sense that I'm relating a lot to FBHT's Broadway right now?

Restless Heart Syndrome. Ive been really depressed for a while so its a self explanatory. That and basketcase, for some reason being sad makes me paranoid :/

Right now it is Drama Queen and the "We're coming home again" - part of Homecoming (The world is spinning around, and around, out of control again, the 7-11 to the fear of breaking down). That's because I feel my life's very messy at the moment, and I'm growing up too fast and I don't want to, and, yeah...a little melodramatic. :S

Also I like to listen to Having A Blast and Platypus while thinking about someone I hate/ can't stand....

Minority too...'Cuz I wanna be the minority! Hahahh :3

I think I can relate to most of Green Day's songs, more or less. That depends on the situation...

Ashley...

There's this girl who was my girlfriend 2 years ago and we're still good friends. Every now and then she starts saying she has feelings for me and I'm super attracted to her but I know it won't end well. "Back when I loved you, but you're scaring me to death" is probably the best line for that. Also "You are a filthy thought in my memory" :P

X-Kid. As soon as I heard that song, it just bought back so many memories. I can't help but think that if the 25 year old me could go back in time and speak to my 19 year old self, the conversation would somehow resemble the lyrics in this song. There are a lot of references in there that relate to in a big way, and for that reason, the song really hits home. I hardly ever get sentimental over songs, but this one is different. It's amazing how music can influence you like that.

An honorable mention must go to Brain Stew though, I'm a long suffering insomniac and that song has resonated with me for years.

Wake Me Up When September Ends (even though its December :P). When everything else sucks, I genuinely don't know what I'd do without Green Day.

good riddance

Wake Me Up When September Ends (even though its December :P). When everything else sucks, I genuinely don't know what I'd do without Green Day.

agree! :)

Lazy Bones. These past few weeks i have been ever concious of how unremittingly shattered and drained i am on so many levels i didn't even know were possible. My coping power has just died as "I can't take it anymore," the side effect of being so tried and tested in any way imaginable these past few months and particularly the last 3 weeks. To get work don i've been staying up til 4am or 5am many nights in a row. Hopefully xmas well let me recover... Nah, who am i kidding. I can get no piece of mind at home at a normal time, let alone Christmas.

Archived