2010 Grammy Performance

Fuzz

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really liked the performance. was awesome to actually see Billie singing with the girls. And all those people on stage, jumping around and throwing up their arms. And we don't need to talk about the song itself. I just love the musical-version. :wub:

And damn, Billie looked hot today - his Hair (wub)²

I will get the performance and acceptance speech up tomorrow in HD

that would be mucho appreciated! :D

I will get the performance and acceptance speech up tomorrow in HD

thank you!

And damn, Billie looked hot today - his Hair (wub)²

seriously :wub:

This, where's Kanye when you need him?
:lol:

And yeah, I noticed the comments about Mike's look at the girl. Best part of the performance. I wonder why he looked so... :dry:

I was beyond freaking out when they won, even though I expected my boys to win....

Hah, I hope they have tons of fun drinking with Kings of Leon.

I liked the performance.

I wish they could of sang something other than 21 guns.

I didn't like all the extra people. Not at all.

I really didn't care for Green Day's performance, actually. I just didn't find it very exciting...maybe I'm just kind of sick of hearing 21 Guns performed live.

Or watching the performance in HD might help me appreciate it more.

Back during the VMAs, Kanye was like the Dark Knight. Because he's the hero popular culture deserves, but not the one it needed in September. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

KANYE IS OUR DARK KNIGHT. I AM SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PROTECT US FROM SQUINTS.

59468505sorano9161312010112745PM.jpg

Just this one picture. :D

While I enjoyed the performance, I felt that Rebecca was a little nervous/sick and wasn't as fierce and amazing as I know she can be. Also, boo! to the fact that Tony's mic was off and you couldn't hear him sing the harmony with Billie Joe. :/

Back during the VMAs, Kanye was like the Dark Knight. Because he's the hero popular culture deserves, but not the one it needed in September. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

KANYE IS OUR DARK KNIGHT. I AM SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU. PLEASE CONTINUE TO PROTECT US FROM SQUINTS.

ahahaha that is sooo true...

SECOND

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/sor...010112745PM.jpg

Just this one picture. :D

While I enjoyed the performance, I felt that Rebecca was a little nervous/sick and wasn't as fierce and amazing as I know she can be. Also, boo! to the fact that Tony's mic was off and you couldn't hear him sing the harmony with Billie Joe. :/

:D Aww, I am so proud of them. I'm glad they're getting recognition for their amazing work.

Amazing performance as always. It was cool to see the cast with them. Different.

I squealed when they won Best Rock Album! They're always so cute and humble when they win stuff, haha.

So true, so true :lol:

I was reading GDA's twitter since I wouldn't get to watch it until later and I didn't think they won at first.

I really didn't care for Green Day's performance, actually. I just didn't find it very exciting...maybe I'm just kind of sick of hearing 21 Guns performed live.

Or watching the performance in HD might help me appreciate it more.

I thought the audio sounded amazing (I had the HD audio and the stereo on so that may have made the difference.... thats what made it awesome for me)

I'm so glad they won best rock album. Let's hope the next album they make wins so we can go for 3 in a row!

*crosses fingers*

Their performance was superb in my opinion, I love how they incorporated the Broadway performance elements with their traditional rock performance while still keeping their same Green Day stage presence.

And are are allowed to say "bastard" on tv? Lol well Billie Jow didn't hold back so I guess you can :)

Well done Green Day. Keep it up

Amazing performance as always. It was cool to see the cast with them. Different.

I squealed when they won Best Rock Album! They're always so cute and humble when they win stuff, haha.

I agree they are very humble indeed.

Archived