2010 Grammy Performance

Fuzz

fuck, that performance was amazing. utterly incredible.

I have goosebumps all the way up my arms. I love those boys :wub:

I loved it! Haha I might have cried... just a bit. I'm so happy they won!!! My friend closed her eyes and covered her ears cause she was too scared to watch and when they said "Green Day" I might have smacked her kinda hard :happy:

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just discovered the sweetest thing :D :

http://www.video2mp3.net/

You can transfer video into audio... for those who want the video in Mp3.

You can do it on real player too, it's awesome :D

You can download any video on youtube and then convert it to Mp3. Or you can download a youtube video and convert it to ipod format. :D

He seemed awkward, like "Hmm, how am I supposed to react".

Some people said it looked like he was thinking "get the fuck off me" - i disagree. He was just recently married and has a new kid, wife was watching - that would cause me to be awkward if a girl was kind of hanging on me.

I thought of that too... but he just made it seem so obvious .

Right finally I've got to watch it!! OMG it was amazing :D I loved it and I'm desperate to see the AI show, I hope it comes to London soon. I couldn't stop laughing at Mike's face it was hilarious :lol: Did anyone notice that (sorry I don't know his real name) the guy who plays St. Jimmy's mic didn't work at first when he started singing with Billie. His mouth was moving but nothing was coming out. I must of read this before on here but I can't remember who it was that said it sorry, I agree with them that Tre looked like Beetlejuice with that suit on :lol:

I was hoping that Tre and Mike were going to speak more during the acceptance speech, but Billie looked really cute with his suit and tie on (even my mum agreed :P)

Sorry off the topic but did anyone notice Travis Barker on drums for Eminem?!? And where the hell did Slash come from? I'm glad Alice Cooper gave them the award, one rock legend to another and all (even though he did look like he'd been dug up) :lol:

You can download the live performance directly from Itunes. Worth the money.

Thanks for that :)

I don't feel like starting a new thread which (most likely) no one will read anyway, so as it's related to the Grammy's I'll post this here. It's about artists who had higher sales after their Grammy performances:

Green Day went all Broadway on the Grammys, and fans don't seem turned off by the punk rock act turning its "21 Guns" into a "Glee"-friendly song. The version of the cut on the album sold 55,000 copies this week (up from 39,000), and an additional take, recorded with the cast of the Green Day-inspired musical "American Idiot," sold 15,000 copies this week (up from 5,000). Meanwhile, the Reprise album "21st Century Breakdown" sold 7,000 copies, more than doubling its sales of around 3,000 last week.
Source

Apologies if this was already posted.

Yeah, i definitely recognized the face - which is why I didn't really think much about it. But i did realize how it looked with someone standing next to him singing at him.

hahaha I just thought Mike was totally into the song cus it was right on the part where "And you can't get another try" and I thought Mike was playing along with the part of ignoring her. But I don't think he did it to be mean or rude

To be honest I didn't watch the Grammys (shocking right?) I was working that night I believe. I watched them win the Grammy on Youtube and than saw the performance... didn't like it. I preferred if it was just Billie and the gang performing besides the other vocalist and the stage did seem a bit crowded.

• 1 month later...

Archived