Your most treasured Green Day item?

Liam

My Green Day photography pass that i won. and all the pictures and videos i got of them close up.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wear my concert wristband almost everyday. It's falling apart pretty much. But I love how it feels on my wrist, and looking over and seeing it there.

I cut mine off :cry:

it was basically disintergrating(lol?) and the pink was coming off.

I get you probably have the plastic ones? Yeah mine was paper >: (

my dookie cd. bcuz in here, it's rare. i was just lucky to have spotted it on the shleves.

All the albums are treasures for me...

And of course the two tickets of their concerts. They're like gold for me! =] and when I had them in my hands it was simply amazing!

Anyway the memories of their concerts are the most treasured Green Day item, and nobody can steal them, 'cause they'll be forever in my heart... (I think you all agree with me! :D )

The plectrum I got from Mike <3. It's black and says Green Day on one side in 21CB font and has the Static Age gas mask on the other side. I have it framed P: I thought I lost it so I was in a really bad mood after the concert but I found it the next day and clutched it all the way on the bus back home.

My ticket, which is really crumpled because I just shoved into my pocket x3

That's the stuff I tresaure most.

Does an account on the best fan forum ever count as an item? :lol:

Haha, if not, then probably the stuff i got from the concert i went to- confetti, wristband, ticket, and a photo of Billie Joe in my sunglasses :)

or the pair of Tre's drumsticks I got from the NRDC.

I also have a silver Adeline heart necklace (the same one Adie had) which I got in 2006, and for some reason it means a lot to me; i've worn it every day!

haha, wow I suck at picking just one...

Same XD I do have a few vinyl because I love vinyl, but they're not really things I treasure. That's just because i'm a vinyl geek.

My favorite things are the scraps of bits and peices from the concerts that sit in a torn envelope on my shelf - two loads of confetti (two okay bits that I got from the seats, and a ball that i got from the standing), o2 wristband, tickets, even train and tube passes from that weekend, and a reminder of the show that was in a free London paper that I tore out. I even have some of the tissue from the toilet paper thrower XD But especially my Mike pick, because I was stood in front of him the whole night and he was just awesome. :D Also a couple of photos someone else took where you can see me in the crowd, with Billie and Mike in them, too.

Oh but I do have one other thing - my Heart Like A Handgrenade poster. Thanks to J'net again for that. XD

Haha I still have my train tickets too. And same for me with the pick. Mike was such a joy to watch up close, I fell in love with him all over again watching him :D, and that's why it was so great when all of a sudden J'net turned to me and gave me his pick.

That's so cool that there's photos with both you and the boys in them! That reminds me of another treasured Green Day "item" - the youtube videos of the shows. I'm so grateful to the people who filmed them, especially the Foxies ones because a lot of them were filmed from just behind where I was, you can see my hand flailing around stupidly in some of them. Being able to watch bits of the show from the same viewpoint I had on the night is priceless, I love watching them and reliving it.

I didn't even get a concert wristband :(

Same. But I'm glad we got that awesome black shiny tickets with boys on them, not those white that just say who and when is playing :P I love it.

Oh and my friend asked me when she saw confetti if they were plasters :o:lol:

All of my Green Day/FBHT/Network records.

All of the magazine articles I have collected since about 1998.

My tour t-shirts.

My concert tickets.

Confetti from 2005 and 2009.

:)

Does an account on the best fan forum ever count as an item? :lol:

Haha, if not, then probably the stuff i got from the concert i went to- confetti, wristband, ticket, and a photo of Billie Joe in my sunglasses :)

or the pair of Tre's drumsticks I got from the NRDC.

I also have a silver Adeline heart necklace (the same one Adie had) which I got in 2006, and for some reason it means a lot to me; i've worn it every day!

haha, wow I suck at picking just one...

I have those white heart shaped sunglasses too! Excpet your are obviously cooler since Billie has worn them. :lol:

i dont have anything unique or rare, but i really like my green day rolling stone from may 2009

my kerplunk flesh light.

I guess I like my highlighter coloured shirt that I wore to the concert and got me so much luck too.

Hugged beej in that shirt, so I kind of like it :thumbsup:

Probably my copy of American Idiot, probably the best gift I've ever received. I also have signed photo of each of them, and a drumstick signed by Tre :wub: And the confetti I got from the show i went to.

oh that's really easy, it definitely has to be Billie Joe's kazoo

1003500.jpg :wub:

it's the item that means the most to me!

after my first green day concert everything felt so unreal, like an unbelievable amazing dream ... but I had this fucking kazoo and everytime I look at it or everytime I hold it in my hands it's like "FUCK YEAH! It's real!!!"

I still can't believe that he gave it to me. I'll never forget this moment. I was holding it sooo tight during the rest of the show, that I got cramps in my hand :lol:

be sure to bury me with my beloved kazoo^^ :wub:

further I really love my Green Day box with all the stuff from the concerts I went to ... those minority confetti, tickets, my flight ticket, a feather of my boa that Billie took, my GDC wristband, and a lot of useless stuff that reminds me of what an amazing time I had, ......

oh and I also totally love all my green day vinyl =)

I have those white heart shaped sunglasses too! Excpet your are obviously cooler since Billie has worn them. :lol:

haha, awesome! & thanks :lol: I do wish he gave them back though!

Best $5 I ever spent :P

my kerplunk flesh light.

I guess I like my highlighter coloured shirt that I wore to the concert and got me so much luck too.

Hugged beej in that shirt, so I kind of like it :thumbsup:

kerplunk ..flesh light!? eww.

haha.

im sure you meant flash light? (i hope..?)

oh that's really easy, it definitely has to be Billie Joe's kazoo

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8756/1003500.jpg :wub:

it's the item that means the most to me!

after my first green day concert everything felt so unreal, like an unbelievable amazing dream ... but I had this fucking kazoo and everytime I look at it or everytime I hold it in my hands it's like "FUCK YEAH! It's real!!!"

I still can't believe that he gave it to me. I'll never forget this moment. I was holding it sooo tight during the rest of the show, that I got cramps in my hand :lol:

be sure to bury me with my beloved kazoo^^ :wub:

That's so amazing!! :woot:

Archived