Your most treasured Green Day item?

Liam

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Operation Ivy t-shirt Tre said that he liked when I met him, and the guitar pick Billie Joe slipped into my hand when he grabbed it at the Henry Fonda show. :wub:

Edit: oops, I posted the same thing twice. But I also just remembered my Billie action figure too. OH! aaaaaand my Slappy EP on vinyl and everything.

Billie's black boa and "I <3 GD" pants that I gave to him and he threw me back after he put it on his head!!! :woot::wub:

dsc05818z.jpg

I'm sniffing boa every day :lol::wub:

^haha thank you...

I remember when he took them he tried so hard to not laugh :lol:

Is there a video of it? :D

I've never been that interested in owning rare versions of albums or merchandise or anything like that. So for a long time the only Green Day items I would've said I "treasure" would be the CDs of all their albums and songs. In fact they're probably the most treasured items I own full stop.

But since Rocktober I have a nice box of all the little things I collected - tickets, confetti, wristbands, friendship bracelets, etc. I'm very fond of that box of stuff :D, especially Mike's pick that the lovely J'net gave me during the Green Day show, and the Rev's empty beer can that I took from the Foxboro show.

Same XD I do have a few vinyl because I love vinyl, but they're not really things I treasure. That's just because i'm a vinyl geek.

My favorite things are the scraps of bits and peices from the concerts that sit in a torn envelope on my shelf - two loads of confetti (two okay bits that I got from the seats, and a ball that i got from the standing), o2 wristband, tickets, even train and tube passes from that weekend, and a reminder of the show that was in a free London paper that I tore out. I even have some of the tissue from the toilet paper thrower XD But especially my Mike pick, because I was stood in front of him the whole night and he was just awesome. :D Also a couple of photos someone else took where you can see me in the crowd, with Billie and Mike in them, too.

Oh but I do have one other thing - my Heart Like A Handgrenade poster. Thanks to J'net again for that. XD

I don't have any cool things that I got from the band or autographs or anything, but my most treasured item as of now is the booklet that came in the front of the American Idiot CD. It was the first Green Day anything I've ever had, and I've looked through it so much that the black on the front wore off to a sickly gray color.

Same XD I do have a few vinyl because I love vinyl, but they're not really things I treasure. That's just because i'm a vinyl geek.

My favorite things are the scraps of bits and peices from the concerts that sit in a torn envelope on my shelf - two loads of confetti (two okay bits that I got from the seats, and a ball that i got from the standing), o2 wristband, tickets, even train and tube passes from that weekend, and a reminder of the show that was in a free London paper that I tore out. I even have some of the tissue from the toilet paper thrower XD But especially my Mike pick, because I was stood in front of him the whole night and he was just awesome. :D Also a couple of photos someone else took where you can see me in the crowd, with Billie and Mike in them, too.

Oh but I do have one other thing - my Heart Like A Handgrenade poster. Thanks to J'net again for that. XD

:wub:

Definitely all my Green Day vinyl and the little things I kept from the three shows I've been to.

I'm a fairly new fan so I don't have any items like picks or pics or signed stuff, so I'd have to say the special edition Kerrang. It's so shiny and big and pretty, ah, I love it.

Definately the Europe tour photobook thing (I don't really know what you'd call it) that Billie Joe signed. :wub:

I wear my concert wristband almost everyday. It's falling apart pretty much. But I love how it feels on my wrist, and looking over and seeing it there.

I wear my concert wristband almost everyday. It's falling apart pretty much. But I love how it feels on my wrist, and looking over and seeing it there.

DUDE ME TOO. :o

mmh i like my first concert tshirt cuz its got the date on it and all lol and BIAB and making of blvd broken dreams dvds

DUDE ME TOO. :o

Same ^ ^ :D i wear it every day :D

Archived