Top 2000

Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

edit: The list has been announced, Green Day isn't in it. :[

The top 2000 is an annual top/countdown thing from a Dutch radio station, Radio 2, which obviously is a top 2000 from the best songs of all time. It's going to be broadcasted in the week before New Year, a whole week non-stop, 24/7 songs from the top 2000, in which every song in there is going to be played. It's not something only the Dutch or Europeans have profit from because you can listen to it online as well and as I said it's 24/7, so there's a fair chance of good songs being on a normal time for other timezones. And one thing is for sure, Bohemian Rhapsody is gonna be either #1 or 2, maaybe 3. Because it is every year xD Unless Michael Jackson suddenly takes over again.... anyway, the #1 is gonna be played so that it will end about a minute before 12am, Dec 31.

Green Day isn't in the things you can choose from, but you can also pick songs from your own choice that aren't nominated or whatever that list is supposed to be.

I'll explain how to vote.

Go here http://top2000.radio2.nl/stemmen/page/stemmen

First choose (at least, max 10 or 15... dunno) 5 songs you want to have in there, you have to because otherwise you can't go on to the free option thingy. Choose the 5 songs, and if you did click on 'Verder'. Fill in the artist and song of your choice, you can do that maximum 5 times. I'd say if you go for all those 5 songs Green Day (or a couple of them), go for the obvious ones (BOBD, Basket Case, Good Riddance, WICA, Longview etc. Keep in mind that the general public voting for this are adults xD). When you're done doing that, click on 'Verder' again (scroll down).

You get a screen, the thing on the left is a motivation for why you chose it, but that's not obligatory or something. The thing on the right is where you have to fill in a bunch of stuff, you don't have to fill in your real information, but it has to make sense, and your email should be real as well as you have to confirm it. For postcode, do something with 4 numbers and 2 letters (9482DG for example), for street something like Straat 5 or whatever, because it has to. If you click the thing with 'wereldkaart', it will go on some google maps thing so you can see from where people around the world voted. There won't be any personal information in that, except for your choices and where you live. Click on 'verder', it will go to a screen that says an e-mail has been sent. Click on the link in the e-mail, and you're done.

Sorry for the chaotic-ness of that explanation :lol:

aw shit these radio stations dont want me to enjoy thanksgiving :lol: too much voting

alright time to do this again

• 4 weeks later...

The list is announced, and as expected, Green Day isn't in there.

I didn't expect them to be in it, because they weren't in the list you could choose from, but still. And there is some real shit in the list. xD

Archived