Questions for John Roecker

thoroughlyme

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got the answers to the questions, so what follows are the questions followed by the answers.

Which would you rather eat: a dead skunk or a human eyeball?

Depends if I could skull fuck the socket where the eyeball came from there by making me completely hungry to devour a human eyeball. Oh and if the skunk wants to watch me skull fuck then I would eat him also. I love an audience.

This interview is amazing and the news about the short and HLAHG really excites me, and the fact that John and Green Day are so fucking close! Which i already knew but its nice to hear anyway ;) oh and what really stuck out to me in this whole interview is... skull fucking! haha ohhhh John :happy:

this really sparked my interest. i watch Disease is Punishment more often than i should, so im aware of those "hidden horrific things"

however i still haven't figured out what they were covering up from the concert.

does anyone want to clue me in? this is going to keep me up for the next few thousand nights of my life.

I have to watch that thing again... SOON. Me and a friend are sure that John says "The network likes to brainwash people" at the beggining, when you can't understand what he's saying. BTW, I'm in love with your ava and your sig xD

GREAT interview :wub: Excelent questions and John is just.... John :wub: I'm kinda sad because he won't do a Green Day video though... But I loved the Sam Bayer's joke xD

Awesome interview!

I love the questions you asked hpootpfan :lol:

Especially the first ones ^^

Yay. I love hearing that Heart Like A Handgrenade will probably get released. I think it will just not right now. I think it's still to soon. Give it maybe a year or 2.

I have to watch that thing again... SOON. Me and a friend are sure that John says "The network likes to brainwash people" at the beggining, when you can't understand what he's saying. BTW, I'm in love with your ava and your sig xD

GREAT interview :wub: Excelent questions and John is just.... John :wub: I'm kinda sad because he won't do a Green Day video though... But I loved the Sam Bayer's joke xD

is that during the part where its just his face and the hypnotizing background?

i may have to go watch that again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT0LfQltzZ0

[edit] oh i think i heard it! i always assumed it was "the network wants your brain" over and over, but i think it says "likes to brainwash people" sometimes!

and thank you! Charlie is the best

and i swear, this HLAHG and "they're all out without you" is making me wwwayyy to excited. Black Pope FOREVER!!!

Me and a friend are sure that John says "The network likes to brainwash people" at the beggining, when you can't understand what he's saying.

There's also pictures of Van Gough at one point saying "BUY A TEE SHIRT. BUY A TEE SHIRT". Haha thats my fav part<3

That was a really great, funny and informative interview.

gives me hope for HLAHG and Omega 3000!

There's also pictures of Van Gough at one point saying "BUY A TEE SHIRT. BUY A TEE SHIRT". Haha thats my fav part<3

Van Gough :wub: He's so hot, even if he's totally frozen xD

I'm seriously considering asking to the black pope to command The Network to release Omega 3000 :devil:

Van Gough :wub: He's so hot, even if he's totally frozen xD

I'm seriously considering asking to the black pope to command The Network to release Omega 3000 :devil:

it would go something like

"oh black pope, we have given you unconditional love and worship for so long,

may you grant us with a new album by The Network as a reward for being the good followers that we have been?"

maybe we can get the 'Nuns to help convince him.

Ask him,if he ever went to a psychologist,because,as he was asked,if he would come to Germany,he said, that he's still afraid of Nazis in Germany :mad:

I'm sorry, but I really respect this man, because he did good jobs with Green Day and I would love to see Heart Like A Handgranade, but this quote of him really wasn't ok..

it would go something like

"oh black pope, we have given you unconditional love and worship for so long,

may you grant us with a new album by The Network as a reward for being the good followers that we have been?"

maybe we can get the 'Nuns to help convince him.

THAT'S IT! LUSOTHOGY (i'm sure i didn't spell it right) TO THE ATTACK! :devil:

Ask him,if he ever went to a psychologist,because,as he was asked,if he would come to Germany,he said, that he's still afraid of Nazis in Germany :mad:

I'm sorry, but I really respect this man, because he did good jobs with Green Day and I would love to see Heart Like A Handgranade, but this quote of him really wasn't ok..

I'm pretty sure he wasn't being serious. :)

that was a great interview. :D

dammit, I got my hopes up before thinking that You could still ask questions, but noooooo... :dry:

I was going to get you to ask him on behalf of me, "When and Where can I bear his children".

Great interview from amazing John. Hope we hear more about HLAHG soon! Still excited for the day that will be released (that's how optimistic I am.)

Ha. I'm a friend of his.

As am I. Hey Kryssi.

Great interview, I love his sense of humor. :)

As do I. Though the sexual facebook comments can be a bit much at times.

You obviously aren't used to his humour. :)

Having been to Germany, and having seen the Holocaust memorials with my Jewish mother and taking a Holocaust class for school, I still find his joke funny.

John's humor is a little insensitive, but you shouldn't take it so seriously. His doesn't intend to be malicious when he says things like that. He's just being funny.

At least he's not making comments about using chicken grease as lube. You'd probably be traumatized by it.

And just an FYI: I sincerely worry that not enough people in Germany have learned anything as a result of the Holocaust, because the gay Holocaust memorial in Berlin was vandalized 2 or 3 times last year. That's pretty fucked up, and as a gay man, I find that incredibly worrying, besides revolting.

Archived