Big Cheese Oct 09 scans

jinxamor

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still waiting for mine to come in the mail :/

thank you for sharing

Holy crap! I was in a hurry to get my mags before, but now that I had a look at these wonderful scans... I can't wait at all!!! I wonder what the fuck the potsmen are doing? Why it takes so long to deliver magazines...???

Holy crap! I was in a hurry to get my mags before, but now that I had a look at these wonderful scans... I can't wait at all!!! I wonder what the fuck the potsmen are doing? Why it takes so long to deliver magazines...???

I know it's the same over here, I looked at the status on Big Cheese and it said it was delivered and I freaked out because I haven't recieved it yet.

I know it's the same over here, I looked at the status on Big Cheese and it said it was delivered and I freaked out because I haven't recieved it yet.

:/

Last time I ordered a Big Cheese Magazine, it took about one month to be delivered... I really hope it won't take that much this time, though I doubt it (especially because I ordered to mags this time...)

Fortunately I think I'll get my Kerrang Legends before (got an email today saying that he has been shipped!! sorry, kinda off topic lol)

i got my copy this morning too, bit gutted cos i pre ordered like a month ago and not got any of the pre order wristbands or shit but hey ho, i'm happy with the poster!

i got my copy this morning too, bit gutted cos i pre ordered like a month ago and not got any of the pre order wristbands or shit but hey ho, i'm happy with the poster!

yeah i got mine this afternoon and was like "what?! where are my wristbands?!"

i know they said 'while stocks last' but i ordered mine literally as soon as the news was out :(

awe man, i want this!! but i dont have a paypal account, and apperently thats the only payment option for us US'rs :cry:

Ooooooooooo. Ahhhhhhhhhh.

Thanks! I really liked the "Secret Life of Green Day" thing.

Archived