Las Vegas Sun - Concert Review

Lauren

The Las Vegas Sun has a review of the Green Day concert on Friday, August 21st, 2009, and I'm mentioned in it!

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/aug/2...ollowing-rules/

Here's the part where I'm mentioned:

Still, there were a few unplanned and very Green Day moments on Friday. As the big screen’s crowd camera panned the mass of bodies, it passed a grown woman who was clinging to the front barrier of the standing-room-only floor as she was holding something orange in her hand.

A second pass revealed the orange object in question to be an Ernie doll.

While perhaps insignificant or even silly to an outsider, the puppet is relevant because a larger version of the “Sesame Street” character is identifiable in photo that appears on the back of the band’s previously mentioned album, “Dookie.”

The only part they got wrong was that I'm NOT a grown woman. :lol:

but still, pretty awesome!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha, good for you Lauren. :)

That's awesome.

Thanks! :D

I actually had a tear or two in my eye, but mostly from laughing! :lol:

lol @ Kryssi.

Good for you, Lauren! Maybe Billie will recognize you if you bring that traffic con and Ernie to the next GD show you´re going to :thumbsup:

lol @ Kryssi.

Good for you, Lauren! Maybe Billie will recognize you if you bring that traffic con and Ernie to the next GD show you´re going to :thumbsup:

haha, i took the traffic cone off after the first song. It's too hard to keep on. The only reason I wear it is so that people can recognize me. but Tre said he remembered me, so that's good. :lol:

Today, I realized that maybe I should start using my giggle to get Lauren to bring me to concerts so I can be a part of all her win. MLIA.

Today, I realized that maybe I should start using my giggle to get Lauren to bring me to concerts so I can be a part of all her win. MLIA.

I freaking love you.

Thanks! :D

I actually had a tear or two in my eye, but mostly from laughing! :lol:

:lol:

From now on, you're the 'grown lady'. :P

That's so rad!

Good for you, Lauren!

And, yeah, when I read "a grown woman" I was like 'wtf?' and looked at your age to make sure the article was wrong, lmfao.

Archived