Green Day on Carson Daly this week

Jet Taman

This is a replay of Last Call that was originally aired earlier this year...

Tuesday's show is entirely dedicated to Green Day with a performance at the end.

Wednesday and Thursday nights have regular guests and then Green Day performs at the end of the show.

Friday FOXBORO HOT TUBS!

Sure you could see it on YouTube, but it's so much better on TV....

I just had my dad check Friday. Carson Daly has a comedian scheduled. FHT isn't listed... I don't know about the other days. Do you have a source?

Ooh, good stuff. When they aired it a while back, I missed it. Definitely watching it.

Yep, they're all re-airing this week (including the FHT episode on Friday)!

http://www.interbridge.com/lineupsdate.html (This site is a Godsend by the way)://http://www.interbridge.com/lineupsd...end by the way)

I missed these the first time so I'm glad they're re-airing! Too bad I'll be at a show on Friday and my VCR is broken (yes, I used a VCR thank you very much!) :(

I wonder, are the interviews going to be shown as well? Or just the performances? :huh:

I wonder, are the interviews going to be shown as well? Or just the performances? :huh:

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. No other guest is listed for tonight's show (leading me to believe they're the only guest tonight), but they aren't the only guests Wednesday-Friday. I didn't watch the first time, is this the way the shows aired, or are they splicing other shows from other nights together like Regis and Kelly?

Sweet. I think it might be on after jimmy fallon so I'm going to watch it

tonight is the first night of it so theyre replaying the interview part and the performance of know your enemy. and then tomorrow, thursday, and friday it will be just the performances again.

Actually this is not cool since the show is on at 4am my time. sorry Green Day. I have to drop of my A.P essays by 2 and I'm hanging out with a friend at three. Sorry Green day

Ooh, good stuff. When they aired it a while back, I missed it. Definitely watching it.

i wonder if they show it here in AUS

I watched it. It was just the interview yesterday. Oh god, I can't believe Tre made out with that gorilla head. :lol:

^ I did, but then I switched to Comcast so my recordings got deleted. -__-

What channel will this be, again. And what time? haha.

^ I did, but then I switched to Comcast so my recordings got deleted. -__-

What channel will this be, again. And what time? haha.

NBC at 1:35 AM EST, but I think they're only the musical guest tonight so I don't think you need to tune in to the whole show.

NBC at 1:35 AM EST, but I think they're only the musical guest tonight so I don't think you need to tune in to the whole show.

Thanks! I was also wondering about the time.

I recorded it, but I can't upload them to my computer unfortunately.

Thank you. :happy:

Shoot, I'm completely tired. I'm not gonna stay up 2 more hours to watch this again. haha. Sorry Green Day.

Ooh, but I will Friday. I just loved the Foxies performance. :wub: I'll watch that one again. <3

:woot: I'm so glad they're re-airing it. I missed it when it was originally on. I've been wanting to see the Tubbies on TV like mad.

Thank you. :happy:

Shoot, I'm completely tired. I'm not gonna stay up 2 more hours to watch this again. haha. Sorry Green Day.

Ooh, but I will Friday. I just loved the Foxies performance. :wub: I'll watch that one again. <3

FHT is probably the one I'm looking forward to most...but I have to miss it! :(

So it already went on for today? :(

Well, you missed the interview show and KYE last night (Wednesday morning), but tonight/Thursday morning and the next two nights of them being musical guests have yet to air this week.

Archived