unknown writing

-Billiejoezee-

okay well today i was looking at the lyrics book of 21st century breakdown,and i of course theres a 13 on the front cover,but then i turned it around where it says class of 13,and theres a stencil picture of the three of them where tre is wearing glasses,and billie is sleeping on his shoulder,and i noticed alot of writing on it,and its vverryy hard to understand cuz its all mushed up together?

so has anyone discovered what it all says?

i discovered it says 'creeps' beneath the two S's on 'class' and between mike and billie,theres green writing that says '-86-

so has anyone seen this?

and inside the booklet,in peacemaker right next to where it says 'orgam' if u look closly to it,next to it in vverryy small faded letters it says 'sex'

:D

so anyone wanna share what they've discovered?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I've noticed a few cool words on the back. I'm gonna look again and see what I find.

I noticed on the right side, over by Billie and Tre, kind of under some other stuff, it says "Don't tread on me".

It's pretty cool, I should go see what else I can find.

yeah I've seen it . It says Gloria ,too and I think on top of creeps it says something like FBI...

omg

I just found "Satan" and there are a couple of Glorias around..

It also says "Don't Read On" ... & "21st Century Breakdown''

I noticed some of this before. I'll have to go back and take a look.

yep, above Mike's head is RIA... so I guess it was GLORIA once. Above the T in "The" I see somethig like XXX, which is next to the little women above the C too.

And the Satan thing is in the upper left corner.

^Yeah, I noticed 'Don't Read'

And '21st Century Breakdown'

There's a baby somewhere up near the top. And to the right, theres men carrying something...a log? I can't tell. Above the 'C' in 'Class,' there's some chick. In the second 'S' in 'Class' it says 'EB CREEPS,' which I'm assuming stands for, 'East Bay Creeps.'

Theres also a radio, "Gloria" written in a few spots, stars, and a skull.

omg

I just found "Satan" and there are a couple of Glorias around..

It also says "Don't Read On" ... & "21st Century Breakdown''

yeah i noticed the satan,it creeped me out lol.

and beneath it it says C L then S H i thought it would say 'clash' im not sure. :ermm:

what does the XXX mean anyway? i know in roman numbers it means 30 but whyy 30?? :blink:

i thought next to '13 it said maria.

hahaha awesome, I found ''I'm not fucking around''
where? :o

yeah i noticed the satan,it creeped me out lol.

and beneath it it says C L then S H i thought it would say 'clash' im not sure. :ermm:

what does the XXX mean anyway? i know in roman numbers it means 30 but whyy 30?? :blink:

it'S just a way of signing something. mike does it when he gives somebody an autograph.

where? :o

it'S just a way of signing something. mike does it when he gives somebody an autograph.

ahh okay lol.

and i just read 'fucking' thats it. :ermm:

between mike and billie,theres green writing that says '-86-

I think it says -64-

I was thinking about this the other day in one of my bored moments where I started aimlessly staring at the back of the album cover. I found a picture of a girl, I think.

There's also an Adeline logo in the first S of Class

ahh okay lol.

and i just read 'fucking' thats it. :ermm:

i can't see that anywhere

I think it says -64-
yeah.

I think it says -64-

i think your right.

and have you noticed that in the 21st century breakdown lyrics it says "raised by the bastards of 1969"

wasnt addie born in 69??

i think your right.

and have you noticed that in the 21st century breakdown lyrics it says "raised by the bastards of 1969"

wasnt addie born in 69??

Yeah.

i think your right.

wasnt addie born in 69??

my father was born in 69! :woot: *useless information ftw*

The creeps thing is East Bay Creeps, it's like a joke name he said about giving them when they ride around on their bikes, like their biker gang name, the East Bay Creeps. Least that's what I heard XD

Does anyone know what the thing inbetween the apostrophe and the 1 in '13 is?

It's really tiny. It's to the right of the "A" in "GLORIA"

To me, it's looks like iPOD or a syringe, haha. I'm thinking syringe, but I just can't tell what the hell it is.

Does anyone know what the thing inbetween the apostrophe and the 1 in '13 is?

It's really tiny. It's to the right of the "A" in "GLORIA"

To me, it's looks like iPOD or a syringe, haha. I'm thinking syringe, but I just can't tell what the hell it is.

To me it looks like a microphone with a lightswitch under it, but I doubt I'm right :lol:

Archived