Mike and Brittney's Wedding Pictures in InStyle Magazine

xVanessa86x

I feel like an idiot...but I can't find them! I love weddings and am so happy for Mike and Brittney!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel like an idiot...but I can't find them! I love weddings and am so happy for Mike and Brittney!

The photographer has the pictures up on the gallery on her website.

You can view the photos here.

:)

Does anyone know if they will be the cover story? I was just wondering if there was going to be an article along with the photos or something.

And, where can you buy InStyle?

The photographer has the pictures up on the gallery on her website.

You can view the photos here.

:)

Does anyone know if they will be the cover story? I was just wondering if there was going to be an article along with the photos or something.

And, where can you buy InStyle?

Thanks so much! Those pictures are gorgeous! I love her dress and they look so happy together!

In Syle is available at any bookstore, a big Borders or Barnes and Noble will probably have In Style Wedding, which is different from the regular In Style.

I love the retro-ness of the wedding! Her veil and 40s-esque dress are so cool!

i don't know why everyone is making such a big deal out of looking at these pictures. if mike and his wife didn't want fans to see them, their photographer wouldn't put them on the internet. period.

SERIOUSLY!

They look so adorable. I want to puke out hearts and happy things. :D

Aww the photos are beautiful and they are so beautiful together :)

I've been sssso out of all the mike/brittney news. Wait,i can't see the photos. :(

The photos are beautiful, but it's still kind of weird to know that they wanted these photos to be published in a magazine. I always thought that the guys were more withdrawn about their private lives.

How come everyone can see them?? :(

I didn't used to be able to see them, either. They've only just shown up for me. May I suggest you update your Adobe Flash Player?

^I'll give you a description-the pics are black and white and they both look happy! Brittney is wearing a cool little veil thing and a long white dress. Mike is wearing some suit (though tbh I don't think that he looks that smart..just my opinion! :wink: ) But anyway as long as they had a lovely day-all that matters! :D

I don't think it's weird that they're sharing the photos with a magazine. It's not like it's a glossy or a celeb magazine. It sounds to me like it's more of a showcase of the photographer's than of the actual couple, and it'll probably be in the weddings section.

I don't think it's weird that they're sharing the photos with a magazine. It's not like it's a glossy or a celeb magazine. It sounds to me like it's more of a showcase of the photographer's than of the actual couple, and it'll probably be in the weddings section.

This.

Stop freaking out people, it's just some pictures jeesh.

We've all seen Billie & Adie's wedding pictures. And those weren't even IN magazines! You should all feel creepy for having seen those, not these. :mad:

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez

^I don't understand who was freaking out?...I don't think I've seen pics fo Adie's and Billie's wedding!

^I don't understand who was freaking out?...I don't think I've seen pics fo Adie's and Billie's wedding!

People keep constantly saying 'ew i feel like such a creep looking at these' or 'why are they going in a magazine'...I mean seriously, they're professionally taken photos. Chillax, feel cool that you actually got to see them, and continue about your business.

People keep constantly saying 'ew i feel like such a creep looking at these' or 'why are they going in a magazine'...I mean seriously, they're professionally taken photos. Chillax, feel cool that you actually got to see them, and continue about your business.

Sorry I understand what you meant now! My view is, if you feel uncomfortable don't look at the pictures! Also like you said they are professional photo's so if Mike and Brittney don't have a problem people seeing them, why should we! :D

What I can't understand is why people who claim they feel 'uncomfortable' looking at these pictures or have no interest in the bands personal lives are even bothering to post messages in this topic. Why not just stay away?

What I can't understand is why people who claim they feel 'uncomfortable' looking at these pictures or have no interest in the bands personal lives are even bothering to post messages in this topic. Why not just stay away?

Because they secretly like to look at them even though it makes them uncomfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

^Thanks for that!

But, darn. I was hoping it happened on the 21st. That's my birthday. :lol:

I love the little story we get! The ring sounds so romantic, and I love that he taped the proposal! And those napkins are badass! :wub:

Archived