Mike and Brittney's Wedding Pictures in InStyle Magazine

xVanessa86x

On September 4th, InStyle magazine will be showing pictures of Mike and Brittney's wedding and for all of you who are interested I posted a link below to show the source in which I got the information also there is a topic started about pictures of the two when the issue is released! Any opinions so far? (Feel free to delete this topic :P) Personally I'm quite excited to see pictures of their wedding :)

In the URL below there are no photos included.

http://www.lolosboudoir.com/content/green-...wedding-instyle

A little extra info!

Hey Guys,

as a friend of Britt and Mike and their resident photographer, I was told about this discussion on the GDC about recent wedding photos showing up on the web. It seems you are all wondering if it's legit, approciate and more, so to clarify any confusion: the photos that are shown on my website are released by Britt and Mike personally! As a photographer I value my clients need for privacy, so I would never post anything not released with permission. And, in case there's any doubt, any other photos that I have taken of Britt and Mike and their family that might show up on the web or in magazines in the future, will surely be released by them. The photos for the upcoming InStyle magazine were specifically chosen by Britt and Mike.

I hope this clarifies confusion and stops unnecessary speculation.

All the best to you rocking fans! Fun to visit your world.

Lone

This is from MissLolo who took the pictures of the two of them!

Edit By Andres: Please do not take the photos off of Lone's site and re-post them elsewhere. We should respect the copyrights of the photos, and only link to the picture on her site.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

excuse my retardedness,Ive been out of the news for a while,but when did they get married? :)

excuse my retardedness,Ive been out of the news for a while,but when did they get married? :)

I believe sometime last year before Brixon was born haha I've been out of the loop myself, I thought they were still engaged when they had him haha :lol:

They got married back in March

Someone did actually post pictures of the wedding already, but I didn't know there was a magazine coming out :)

whoa, how many times was mike married?

cause i though he was already...

I like the idea of wedding pictures but not in Instyle magazine, Man that is a crappy mag

Someone did actually post pictures of the wedding already, but I didn't know there was a magazine coming out :)

:o! Where?! :blink:

It was this year fyi.

And I can't see any photos, just incase anyone is getting the same problem.

whoa, how many times was mike married?

cause i though he was already...

This is his second time :) I have an article in a magazine that says Brittney got Mike's name tattooed in her lip... :lol::P

Sorry I forgot it was his third :/ some Mike fan i am! haha :/

This is his second time :) I have an article in a magazine that says Brittney got Mike's name tattooed in her lip... :lol::P

Actually, this is his 3rd marriage.

Didn't they not want these out? I've heard that a few places.

Oh yeah! :P Damn, I can't believe I forgot it was his third! :( I deserve to be shunned.

If the photos are missing from the site, that is because Mike and Brittney did not want them shared on the net. Courtney doesn't want them posted around here either.

I'm not sure what to think of this instyle thing now, to be honest, since they apparently don't want the photos shared around.

If the photos are missing from the site, that is because Mike and Brittney did not want them shared on the net. Courtney doesn't want them posted around here either.

I'm not sure what to think of this instyle thing now, to be honest, since they apparently don't want the photos shared around.

The photographer just said they gave permission for the photographs to be on the website so I'm not really sure what to make of it :/

Does seem a bit dodge' to me, too. Especially when they took so much care for the photos to not come out in the first place. I know it was hush hush around the time he was actually getting married. I think I found out like a week after they tied the knot. It was a very private thing.

So if they did give permission for the photos to be shown, then I wonder what was up with the e-mail? :/

The photographer just said they gave permission for the photographs to be on the website so I'm not really sure what to make of it :/

Maybe it was the pregnant photos they didn't want shared around because lets face it, they are really personal and private photos

Where did the photographer say that?

Maybe it was the pregnant photos they didn't want shared around because lets face it, they are really personal and private photos

Where did the photographer say that?

In the pictures section, made a thread :/

But how can you really know that 'MissLolo' is actually who she says she is? Anyone could say shit on here... i'm not saying that it isn't her... but just think.

It's his third :D

Um as I was reading the link, it said that they were married in California. Wasn't there some quote that said that they were married in Hawaii?

But how can you really know that 'MissLolo' is actually who she says she is? Anyone could say shit on here... i'm not saying that it isn't her... but just think.
True, but I don't really see the incentive behind pretending to be her XD Could be wrong though, ofc.

Archived