Mike and Brittney's Wedding Pictures in InStyle Magazine

xVanessa86x

On September 4th, InStyle magazine will be showing pictures of Mike and Brittney's wedding and for all of you who are interested I posted a link below to show the source in which I got the information also there is a topic started about pictures of the two when the issue is released! Any opinions so far? (Feel free to delete this topic :P) Personally I'm quite excited to see pictures of their wedding :)

In the URL below there are no photos included.

http://www.lolosboudoir.com/content/green-...wedding-instyle

A little extra info!

This is from MissLolo who took the pictures of the two of them!

Okay, it's true that there were some photos Mike and Britt did not want shared. Those, I believe, were not taken by a professional photographer. They were family photos. When the photos come out in the mag, it should be easy to tell if they are professional or not. Until then, we can just wait and see.

There are photos on the site from the link - you just have to look through the galleries to find them. The link is simply a link to the note about upcoming InStyle photos. Seems legit to me.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Um as I was reading the link, it said that they were married in California. Wasn't there some quote that said that they were married in Hawaii?

Yes, it was in Hawaii. The photographer mentions some details on her website.

EDIT: Ok, scratch that, I see what you're talking about...uhm...great, now I really don't know. XD But I suppose if she was there, she'd know, right?

Yes, it was in Hawaii. The photographer mentions some details on her website.

EDIT: Ok, scratch that, I see what you're talking about...uhm...great, now I really don't know. XD But I suppose if she was there, she'd know, right?

Yeah. Mow I'm confused.

Yeah. Mow I'm confused.

My new theory? Someone saw the word, "Ojai" and thought it was a Hawaiian place. :D

"Ojai" "Hawaii"....it sounds similar. Easy for a mix up.

My new theory? Someone saw the word, "Ojai" and thought it was a Hawaiian place. :D

ROFL!!!

Lol.

How do you say Ojai? From what it looks like, how could you get the two mixed up?

I'm so lost...this is his third marriage?

When & who to was the second one?

I'm so lost...this is his third marriage?

When & who to was the second one?

Sarah - 2004 before making american idiot - 2004 finishing american idiot.

Lol.

How do you say Ojai? From what it looks like, how could you get the two mixed up?

I imagine you would pronounce like LOLcat stuff: O HAI / O HI

I imagine you would pronounce like LOLcat stuff: O HAI / O HI

Ok, thank you. :)

oh , that's cool .... I live like 10 miles from Ojai I'm so cool! :devil:

Lone's account (MissLolo) checks out fine (she confirmed through her sites email address). So there's no problem with us taking her word directly that these photos were meant to be published.

We got the first email a couple days ago (saying we shouldn't post these photos) and we decided to err on the side of caution and ask that they not be posted here, just in case what we were told was true. It was more logical for us to take the chance of making a few forum members furstrated because they couldn't see some pictures, than risk being a part of a leak of personal photos not meant to be out. It's part of the similar policy we have of not posting paparazzi pictures either (in that those are usually taken during the band members/families personal and private moments). But, I'm glad Lone helped clear all this up.

And to clear up confusion about what photos people were sharing, it was from this gallery on her site.

http://www.lolosboudoir.com/node/181

This is his second time :) I have an article in a magazine that says Brittney got Mike's name tattooed in her lip... :lol::P

Sorry I forgot it was his third :/ some Mike fan i am! haha :/

oh wow, her lip..ouch!!!

man she really loves him! haha.

good for him. they've all been married qute a few time. except bj.

^Thanks for that, Andres. I was pretty confused.

Thanks for the link too. The pictures are stunning. I can't wait until we can view them better and everything.

Those pictures are gorgeous ^_^

I'm definitely buying a copy of the magazine in September

I'm not particularly interested in their wedding photos to be honest. I don't really see what all the fuss is about.

I kind of would have rather seen Mike and Brittany keeping them private because now we'll get all the fuss and squeals and stalkerish behavior in reguards to the pics and I'm sure they'll end up in numerous fan music video on Youtube about Mike/Brittany's love. Those creep me out. :ermm:

My lips hurt real bad after reading this post. OWW I don't even want to think about a tattoo on your lip no oh my God that has to hurt so bad I need to get out of this topic because it's creeping me out thinking about a lip tattoo

aww those are so adorable.

i hope they last forever!

thanks andres for posting the link, the pics are beautiful.

:wub:

I'm not particularly interested in their wedding photos to be honest. I don't really see what all the fuss is about.

I kind of would have rather seen Mike and Brittany keeping them private because now we'll get all the fuss and squeals and stalkerish behavior in reguards to the pics and I'm sure they'll end up in numerous fan music video on Youtube about Mike/Brittany's love. Those creep me out. :ermm:

Agree 100% I have no interest in the bands private lives, it bores me tbh, and I don't mean that in an insulting way. I just find the whole fascination with their private lives esp a certain other couple in this band a bit creepy, confusing and unnecessary. Those youtube vids are strange to say the least. I'm into this band for the music and have no interest in what they do in their private lives.

x

Agree 100% I have no interest in the bands private lives, it bores me tbh, and I don't mean that in an insulting way. I just find the whole fascination with their private lives esp a certain other couple in this band a bit creepy, confusing and unnecessary. Those youtube vids are strange to say the least. I'm into this band for the music and have no interest in what they do in their private lives.

x

In many cases, if someone is really into something, they want to understand and know about every aspect of that something and in this case, it's Green Day. First you want to know about the music. Then the men behind the music. Curiosity. I certainly have it. I'm not going to lie my ass off and say I'm not interested in the guys beyond the music, though. I mean I know far too much about each of their personal lives to ever claim that.

I just think there's a certain extent and intensity of interest that gets a little creepy... For me anyway. :mellow:

No I know what you mean, I have been a fan for years so know lots about them etc. Read loads, heard loads, told loads etc. I get that people want to know about the guys, what makes them tick, what interests them, what they are into etc. I just think it goes a bit too far at times esp with regards to their marriages and personal relationships. There seems to be an almost obsession about one particular marriage in this band and it now looks like Mike's will be heading the same way. I dunno maybe it's just me I find it all a bit strange.

:/

God I felt uncomfortable looking at them. I don't really have any interest in their private lives tbh. It makes me feel like a stalker :/

Yeah I'm not very interested in their personal relationships or anything like that.

Archived