Tré Cool is a Kaiser Chiefs fan

susanananananaa

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to have a crush on Ricky, which is the vocalist. I remember when 'Oh My God,' came out... I was in year 10 I believe.. man, time flies.

wow i really surprised that so many rock fans like them! i personally cannot stand them, find there songs all sound exactly the same, boring, predictable... but each to their own i guess! im glad that all you who saw them enjoyed them... i just hope they dont come over here lol.

good for him, i think theyre really awesome. i never really listened to them before the concert but i really like them now. i met them before the show and they were all so nice and took lots of pictures.

I loved them in concert! I groped the lead singer's leg. :lol: I was a fan beforehand, so I was very excited to see them.

i think they're pretty good, after all i am part of the KC forum since the Rockoff :P

(too bad i forgot my username and password, those kc-ers were nice.)

I haven't watched the interview yet but anyways, I don't see why Tré likes them so much? They're just such a boring and average band. Dull.

I saw them in Atlanta on Saturday &, I must say, I was impressed! I liked their songs & stage-presence.

During their set, Tre came to the side of the stage to watch them. He was wearing a red Network mask.

I saw them in Atlanta on Saturday &, I must say, I was impressed! I liked their songs & stage-presence.

During their set, Tre came to the side of the stage to watch them. He was wearing a red Network mask.

God, that would freak me out so much if I were performing onstage, and then all of a sudden, you look to the side of the stage, and you see Tre, wearing that mask, staring at you! :lol:

We should hook up with that Kaiser Chiefs forum from the fabulous Rockoff again! I wonder what they think of this.

God, that would freak me out so much if I were performing onstage, and then all of a sudden, you look to the side of the stage, and you see Tre, wearing that mask, staring at you! :lol:

Haha yeah. The singer even ran over and sang right to him for a minute.

Tre and I think Mike came out in Tampa with masks on, but helped get more crowd support by making this monkey doll clap and getting everyone to clap along. XD

Honestly, when I saw the Kaiser Chiefs in Atlanta, I almost felt like crying when they left the stage because of how disrespecful everyone was being. Hardly anyone in the audience was participating with the band, and by the end of the set, they were all so frustrated and embaressed. I thought that they did a good job though.

Thank god Tampa was different. People actually showed some enthusiasm and made it fun. The singer jumped onto the barrier and the security guards didn't see him til the last second, so he almost fell and I was the only person holding him up. He had my hand in a death grip and I was holding on for his life. XD

It really made me realize how important the crowd is in a concert. A band can be reduced to practially nothing without an audience that supports them.

I looked them up after hearing they'd be opening for GD at the Miami show. They're not bad, but I would have loved if Franz Ferdinand were to pen the show instead.

We should hook up with that Kaiser Chiefs forum from the fabulous Rockoff again! I wonder what they think of this.

They would like it! lol! I sometimes lurk there... :cool:

Tre and I think Mike came out in Tampa with masks on, but helped get more crowd support by making this monkey doll clap and getting everyone to clap along. XD

Honestly, when I saw the Kaiser Chiefs in Atlanta, I almost felt like crying when they left the stage because of how disrespecful everyone was being. Hardly anyone in the audience was participating with the band, and by the end of the set, they were all so frustrated and embaressed. I thought that they did a good job though.

Thank god Tampa was different. People actually showed some enthusiasm and made it fun. The singer jumped onto the barrier and the security guards didn't see him til the last second, so he almost fell and I was the only person holding him up. He had my hand in a death grip and I was holding on for his life. XD

It really made me realize how important the crowd is in a concert. A band can be reduced to practially nothing without an audience that supports them.

Blah, this is why they should've been in Detroit! I would've screamed VERY loudly for them!

Good choice Tre i love these guys I Can Do Without You is my one of my favourite songs right now :D:D:D:D

Would love to have Kaisers supporting them on UK leg of the tour not going to happen mind you, having seen them 5 times they always put on a great show. Ricky has so much energy on stage. (shame Nick can't sing even backing vocals, should stick to the drums) ha!

• 3 weeks later...

THIS is why I love Tre. Kaiser Cheifs rooocks!

THIS is why I love Tre. Kaiser Cheifs rooocks!

I was at the Atlanta show and was almost more excited to see them than Green Day. They make great songs AND funny videos about Doctor Who; what's not to love? I was pissed about the lack of crowd enjoyment as well -- didn't stop me from jumping around like a maniac durring their set though. If I ever met Tre I'd have to thank him for vouching for them. Ten points to Gryffindor, Mr. Cool.

Archived