Tré Cool is a Kaiser Chiefs fan

susanananananaa

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I've seen that before, the Kaiser Chiefs are one of my favourite bands :). I love it when the bands I listen to like each other.

I only know their song "Ruby"

same here. but they told us to download their albums illegally. :lol:

yeah... but they seem pretty cool

they are. they had amazing stage presence. they worked the audience really well. it was full of energy. i felt bad i couldn't sing along, but i was still dancing, jumping, screaming, and clapping. that's how good they were. i've never even heard any of their songs but Ruby and I was so excited that I felt like I've been listening to them for years.

I met the bass player after the show. He was really nice. Even though he was about to get into a car, he still took the time out to take a picture with me. :)

I love Kaiser Chiefs!

They performed at Live 8 when Green Day did, and I thought they were awesome. I love the songs 'I Predict a Riot,' and 'Everyday, I Love You Less and Less'

I love the singers voice, and they are great performers. I think they are the perfect band for GD to take out.

I'm a Kaiser Chiefs fan too.

Are you gonna make a thread about me?!

I love Kaiser Chiefs!

They performed at Live 8 when Green Day did, and I thought they were awesome. I love the songs 'I Predict a Riot,' and 'Everyday, I Love You Less and Less'

I love the singers voice, and they are great performers. I think they are the perfect band for GD to take out.

I like you.

Whyyyy has hardly anyone heard anything but Ruby? That's not even their best song.

I'm a Kaiser Chiefs fan too.

Are you gonna make a thread about me?!

We should cause you are Jaymee! :)

I got Kaiser Cheifs 3rd album I think, I like them but unlike Green Day I don't think they've really evolved much so they get boring easy.

I like you.

Whyyyy has hardly anyone heard anything but Ruby? That's not even their best song.

'cause it's in Guitar Hero

I like you.

Haha! Thanks! If you like Kaiser Chiefs, I like you too!

I haven't even HEARD Ruby, actually. I've heard of it, but never had the time to listen to it.

There's a record store near me that has some of their albums, so I plan on getting them all. I just freaking love them so much. I'm upset that they didn't open for Green Day when I saw them, and I had to have The Bravery instead, and I do NOT like them much at all.

Oh, well. Haha.

yeah. I think Tre told that he likes them in some interview that was posted on official site few days ago.

I heard only few songs...they're nothing special to me

Haha! Thanks! If you like Kaiser Chiefs, I like you too!

I haven't even HEARD Ruby, actually. I've heard of it, but never had the time to listen to it.

There's a record store near me that has some of their albums, so I plan on getting them all. I just freaking love them so much. I'm upset that they didn't open for Green Day when I saw them, and I had to have The Bravery instead, and I do NOT like them much at all.

Oh, well. Haha.

Yessss! Employment is an amazing album! :)

I saw Kaiser Chiefs live two weeks ago, and they are really great!

I'd heard some of their songs before, but they are way better live.

Yessss! Employment is an amazing album! :)

I saw that one, and thats the one I want to get first! :D

Kaiser Chiefs FTW!

Are Kaiser Chiefs good?

Very!

Go on YouTube and search 'I Predict a Riot'

Thats their best song, imo. =]

Kaiser Chiefs FTW!

YEAAH!! :D You should also get "Enjoyment" - best band DVD ever!

YEAAH!! :D You should also get "Enjoyment" - best band DVD ever!

Oooooh. They have a DVD too!? :o

I'll have to get that, whenever I have enough money to splurge on all of their stuff. I love them live, so that's my Kaiser Chief priority now, bahaha. ;D

Archived