When was the first time you went to a Green Day concert?

Sharmellow

Its funny to see that everyone has posted how it was "The Best Night Ever!"

I guess it proves that Green Day is awesome live!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first time will be 23rd Rocktober :D Can't wait.

Wonder if anyone here saw GD first at Woodstock, that would be amazing.

I have been wanting/dying to see Green Day live since '05,but I'm glad I didn't because now I'm much more familiar with ALL their music/albums and they just put out the new one.I am also glad because I will get to go with my partner,and she's never seen them either.We are going to see them in Denver,CO on August 15th :cool:

31st october 2009...oh that hasn't happened yet! Thats my first time though

2005 :D i was 13, maybe 14... most amazing night ever!

cant wait for october!! :D

Last night. :woot:

My parents didn't let me go when they were here in '05.

2005 on the AI tour, I was 15. Kinda wish I would've seen them before then, but I didn't really pay attention to concerts before then for some reason.

what is this, amateur hour? just me an nova-caine?

Not everyone is an old timer like yourself. I wish I was born earlier so I could have seen them sooner and I wish I didn't get sick back in '05.

Mine was last night at the best show so far! I was so close to being able to go back in 2005 but my god this one was fucking great! I got into the soundcheck and got right against the barrier and one of my best friends got on stage aka g l o r i a and sang Longview and fucking kissed Tre and my god I want to go back in time and relive that moment over and over again!

july 10, 2009 and im definately going again when they're around here!

Sadly enough my first time will be next week about. Would've gone back in '05 but I was only like 7 or 8 so I was apparently 'too young' to go. :( Plus I wasn't so obsessed with GD then, so either way I probably would've never gone.

Sadly enough my first time will be next week about. Would've gone back in '05 but I was only like 7 or 8 so I was apparently 'too young' to go. :( Plus I wasn't so obsessed with GD then, so either way I probably would've never gone.

I saw some 7 and 8 year olds back on the AI tour. Honestly, I thought their parents were pretty irresponsible.

September 9th, 2005. I was 11. Sang along to every word. Great night. Although last nights concert in Hartford topped it by a LONGSHOT!!! I've seen them a total of 3 times so far. Hopefully many more to come.

I saw some 7 and 8 year olds back on the AI tour. Honestly, I thought their parents were pretty irresponsible.

Yea, I bet. On Bullet in a Bible, if you pay attention to the audience a bit, you can see quite a few kids that look like 6 or so. That's bad considering the stuff BJ did on stage. :lol: Must of traumatized them. lol.

Yea, I bet. On Bullet in a Bible, if you pay attention to the audience a bit, you can see quite a few kids that look like 6 or so. That's bad considering the stuff BJ did on stage. :lol: Must of traumatized them. lol.

Yeah I was 11 when I first saw them, and my mom kinda freaked out with some of the stuff that went down.

Yeah I was 11 when I first saw them, and my mom kinda freaked out with some of the stuff that went down.

lmao. My parents laugh at the stuff they do. They don't even care if I'm watching. :lol:

Archived