Green Day - The Boys Are Back In Town

saintcarlos

I was searching "Green Day" on target and this came up, its a DVD to be released on the 14th of July,its a "Music Video - Documentary, Performance"

CLICKY

51iyTqUb9PL_AA400_.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it like new interviews and stuff? Or is it an old DVD thing being re-released?

Is it like new interviews and stuff? Or is it an old DVD thing being re-released?

it says the titile is being released July 14th. didn't say anything about the actual dvd being released.

Doesn't look like an official product.

Anyway, if it was it would've been way more out in the open that it is. Blah, doesn't look all that great.

I saw this the other day on play.com and wondered what it was. It's definitely not an official product.

So it's Middle Years from 1995 – 2000 and Pogo Paradise? I have both of them and they pretty much suck.

I'm definitely won't be buying this.

It's not Pogo Paradise being re-released again is it?

Thanks for telling us this i might have to check this out :)

So it's Middle Years from 1995 – 2000 and Pogo Paradise? I have both of them and they pretty much suck.

I'm definitely won't be buying this.

If thats truth i guess i wont be buying it then ive seen both them

Humm. cool!! Thanks for posting!!

I guess this will be like those decommentaries.. Driven, and a dvd I bought last year "Under review: The midle years" etc.. feutering various critics talking about them.. and now with the new album and new tour ("the boys are back in town").. Must have included reviews, maybe performances and interviews from the band! ..

I like these kind of things.. :D hah

EDIT: oh ok.. it will be those two.. Pogo paradise and Midle years.. I thought it would be something new! oh well :dry:

AND!!! I would prefer Heart Like a Hand Grenade to be released! Fuckin' Warner =/

AND!!! I would prefer Heart Like a Hand Grenade to be released! Fuckin' Warner =/

can see if its leaked <.<

I want HLAHG too :(

Cheers for that :)

Must check that out later

I want HLAHG too :(

Me too :cry:

What about that petition for HLANG?

and thanks for posting, even though I'm not buying that.

well thats cool but from what their saying about it, i guess its pretty lame.. :(

Archived