Green Day's nominated in the Teen Choice Awards!

rage-love-life

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dry: Ugh no, I could really care less if Green Day won at an awards ceremony where Twilight is leading it, and their competing with the Jonas Brothers.

Yuck.

I'm glad my reaction is the same as everybody else so far. xD I love it when the guys receive awards, don't get me wrong, but come on. The fucking Jonas Brothers are hosting the damn thing. I'd rather our guys not receive JonAIDS, thank you very much. And look at the stuff the guys are up against. Paris Hilton? Hannah Montana? Lady Gaga? Give me a fucking break. I'm sorry, but I believe that BJ, Mike, and Tre' deserve much better than that.

:dry: Ugh no, I could really care less if Green Day won at an awards ceremony where Twilight is leading it, and their competing with the Jonas Brothers.

Yuck.

Hey, Twilight's cool. :ermm:

But the JoBros need to die. End of.

I'm glad GD are nominated, but kids think so negatively about punk rock. So most likely some retard band (Jonas Brothers) might win over Green Day because of the foolish teenies who want to fuck them. They're not even rock. They're POP. I hate when little girls think they are the best rock stars out there when they ARE POP!

*Ahem*

Got carried away there...

I'd be excited if the Teen Choice Awards didn't blow.

I'd be excited if the Teen Choice Awards didn't blow.

This, thank you very much.

Lame. They are better than that. I guess it's still nice to see them win awards even if they are completely meaningless though.

Lame. They are better than that. I guess it's still nice to see them win awards even if they are completely meaningless though.

Those awards are about as prestigious as a tin-foil decorated turd.

Hey, Twilight's cool. :ermm:

But the JoBros need to die. End of.

I'm glad GD are nominated, but kids think so negatively about punk rock. So most likely some retard band (Jonas Brothers) might win over Green Day because of the foolish teenies who want to fuck them. They're not even rock. They're POP. I hate when little girls think they are the best rock stars out there when they ARE POP!

*Ahem*

Got carried away there...

Twilight's alright, what annoys me the most is how when all of the fan girls start saying that Twilight is the BEST book ever. :dry:

But yes, I totally agree, the FJB are not rock, they're names don't deserve to be listed next to Green Day's!

EDIT: Oh god, they have a category for Choice Celebrity Pet. I'm just - just utterly disgusted right now....

Twilight's alright, what annoys me the most is how when all of the fan girls start saying that Twilight is the BEST book ever. :dry:

But yes, I totally agree, the FJB are not rock, they're names don't deserve to be listed next to Green Day's!

It's an amazing series, but not the BEST. There's others I read that I like more.

And amen to that! Green Day shouldn't be listed with wanna-be rock stars. :down:

Green Day being nominated for a Teen Crap Choice Award is embarassing for Green Day and their fans. Boo-urns.

hahhaha ''we'' won't win? :rolleyes:

haha, I doubt they'll win anyway.

Nice to know they're kinda ''in'' again, though.

I like when people like GD, even if they're teenies.

Nickelodeon is so punk!

hahaha :lol:

That JB album is not even out!!.. I think

not that I don't think GD arent good enough to win this nomination, but all this teenage-girls will deffintley pick JB.

but anyway, it's nice to know Green Day are back :)

Archived