GDA Wallpaper Contest

Blu

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everything here is so damn awosme!

it's gonna be extremely hard to pick only one.

If we've posted our links on here do we still have to use the entry form on GDA?

I didn't know you were making wallpapers! Nice work hun.

I wasn't. It's only my 2nd one. Thanks dear. :happy:

I had to try. I'm not a good artist when it comes to wallpapers. I usually don't even try to make those. But now I tried, and didn't fail (well... that's what I think). Mine

Yes, it is a cliché, it ain't nothing spectacular, but it is the best wallpaper I've ever made (the others that I've made have been total crap).

I had to try. I'm not a good artist when it comes to wallpapers. I usually don't even try to make those. But now I tried, and didn't fail (well... that's what I think). Mine

Yes, it is a cliché, it ain't nothing spectacular, but it is the best wallpaper I've ever made (the others that I've made have been total crap).

Nice :happy:

I would appreciate if you guys could extend this till tomorrow morning? I should have my wallpaper done by then. I've been busy and stuff, so I haven't had time to open Photoshop, and I just came up with an idea!!!

Pan, I can't guarantee it staying open. You'll get until Andres is ready to put it up on GDA. I don't know when that will be. Just try to get it in as soon as you can.

If we've posted our links on here do we still have to use the entry form on GDA?

No. Just in one place is great.

Information for voting will be given when everything is ready. Thanks for all your hard work everyone.

Archived