would you go to a green day concert with your MOTHER?

petrina_678

What should i do?  

299 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My mum is coming with me to one of the Green Day shows Im going to during the tour! :P

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you're not proper Scottish? Maybe there is hope for you!

Ah well, i've always been closer to my dad i guess.

I now realize why.

Sure, I would go with my mom to any concert. She's cool, why not? It will still be awesome.

What's the big deal? Are you embaresed of your mother? Shame on you :mad:

I'm going to Vienna to see them in November with my mom. I can't wait :D

I say go for it. Hell, if I had to have a chaperone & was desperate enough, I'd go as far as taking my grandma. @ least Tre would want to wash her. :eyebrows:

I think it depends on how old your mom is. My mom is 56. shes old. old people dont like loud things, rowdyness, and cursing. if my mom did go, she would call everyone freaks.

Both my parents are going with me to the Seattle show. They both like Green Day, and they're both really cool. My mom wants to jump Mike, so it's all good. haha.

I think it depends on how old your mom is. My mom is 56. shes old. old people dont like loud things, rowdyness, and cursing. if my mom did go, she would call everyone freaks.

Both my parents are in their mid 50's, and they both want to go and are going.

My mom likes Green Day, so yeah, I'd go with her to a concert

I'm going with my dad because none of my friends were interested and he'd have to drive me to Hamilton anyways. There's nothing wrong with that, he's been going on about it every time he hears them saying how great the show will be.

Don't pass up a concert you want to see just because of your mother.

Well, I'm going withboth of my parents, who are totally eccentric and my mother's even admitted to wantoing to have intercourse with Billie :ermm:

But I reckon it'll be wicked, it's green day, anddd you'll be in NY, and if she annoys you so much you can't stand it, ignore her, but I'm sure it'll be great :)

I saw GD for the first time with my mom. And uncle. And seven year old cousin xD.

I still had an awesome time. But, ya know, my mom likes them, and my uncle thinks they're okay, so I can't give any advice otherwise...

PLUS! It's Green Day! It would be awkward for me to go to a show with my dad, but I'd still go to see my favorite band. I wouldn't miss them for anything. :D

I've been to 4/5 Green Day concerts with my mom. You'll still have a kickass time.

that really sucks that you can't go. :(

i had a similar thing happen to me when i was gonna go see them on the AI tour.

i'm sure you'll have another opportunity to see them live sometime soon! :)

---

anyways... back on topic:

I guess it all depends on what kind of mom you have... lol.

if you've got one like mine (closed-minded, pessimistic, old-fashioned, complains about everything), then no. if your mom's more open-minded and fun, then yeah, go for it! :P

Psh I'm already going with my mom and my best friend haha Hey, I don't care if she thinks I'm a creep for screaming at the top of my lungs when Billie Joe is singing haha

My mom went with me to a Green Day show in 2005. I had a blast, and so did she.

The only semi-embarassing thing she did was yelling "Nice ass" when Billie mooned us. It was still really funny though. :lol:

I would go with my mother, but probably would get seats as she wouldn't be into all the standing around. She likes quite a lot of Green Day songs (suppose she has got used to me playing them all the time!) She refers to Billie as the "nice looking one with the dark eyes" :lol: From her point of view, I'm pretty sure that if I didn't have a friend to go with, she would come with me and tolerate it so that I wouldn't end up on my own.

Damn that sucks you can't go. Hopefully, you'll see them on another tour date?

And I wouldn't go with my mom. Plus, she wouldn't probably even want to go because she can't understand it.

my mom is 57 years old, and yet, a big green day fan, i got her into them back in the nimrod days. id definitely go with her lol

My mom is taking me to the Orlando concert. I don't really have a choice anyways. She's cool, though, and she likes GD.

So yeah, I'd say go with your mom. :]

I've been to see Green Day as well as tons of punk/ska acts in the Boston area with my dad before. Although it helps that he loves the music. This time we're bringing my mom to the GD show in July, but I'm sitting with my friends on the floor away from my parents :happy: My mom loves Billie, so I guess it's no big deal either way. I know you're not going, but I would say to others, still go! You don't get to see the best live punk act in the US everyday!

Not my mom, she wants to kick the "tiny men" in the shins for "ruining" a Queen song.

I'd go with my mom if she were the one buying me the ticket. But, knowing her, she wouldn't ever go to a Green Day concert. She thinks Green Day's music is noise. That's why we hardly get along. :lol:

Archived