concert help

zoomzy

i have never been to a concert and i am going to the one in san diego i got tickets in seating B does that meen i cant go down in general admission floor? because i dont want to be siting down the entire time?

i doubt it, if its like manchester here you have to stay where you assigned. but do as forget_me_not says though, that should gie you the right answer

If you've bought seated tickets then that's where you will be staying. That's why they sell two sets of tickets seated and standing. Unless they do it different in the States but that's how it is in the UK.

Hope this helps.

:)

i have never been to a concert and i am going to the one in san diego i got tickets in seating B

If you've bought seated tickets then that's where you will be staying. That's why they sell two sets of tickets seated and standing. Unless they do it different in the States but that's how it is in the UK.

Hope this helps.

:)

^^ thats how we do it in Australia too

the best way to check is to look up the venue's floor plan...

usually floor tickets will say "GA" or "General Admission"

if your tickets have a specific seat, then you stay in that one spot

although go online and check the seating chart because some tickets that are GA will have a seat on the ticket anyway

What everyone else said. I do have to add that just because you have tickets for seats doesn't mean that you will be sitting down. At all of the shows that I've been to, everyone is standing up (even the people in the seats). I think of the seated section more as a way to have your own personal space to dance in and have fun. You don't have to worry about being squished or any of the negative things that happen when you're on the floor. Some people do actually sit down during the show, but not a lot.

If you got seats, you need to stay in your seat.

You can stand up and stuff but you can't move to the floor. (N)

Yeah I'm pretty sure the consensus is that you need to stay in your seat. I really wanted to get standing GA tickets for the Boston show, but they were gone immediately right at 10:00 AM. Another reason I should've joined the Idiot Club :/ It's going to be sooooo boring just standing there.

If you bought those tickets at ticketmaster or wherever you bought those tickets from, check the floor plan.

Archived