East Jesus Nowhere vs. 21 Guns

Jack96

EJN VS 21 Guns  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What one do you like most? I personally prefer 21 Guns because its more slower and relaxing but i do still like EJN. (Close if you have to)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pick EJN because its a harder song than 21 guns, and it almost makes me wanna dance to it.

I like both, but as a single thing they should release EJN first because it'd be an oddball move, rather that taking the AI approach and all that

I like both, but as a single thing they should release EJN first because it'd be an oddball move, rather that taking the AI approach and all that

Yeah but we already know that 21 Guns is coming out on a single first!

21 Guns. It's just so epic. EJN isn't one of my favorites tbh.

East Jesus Nowhere sounds/feels so epic.

21 Guns is still a good song, though. I just think EJN would do better as a single.

I like them both, but I think that EJN would be a slightly better single, just cause it's so rocking.

I picked EJN because it's such a great song and it's really fun to play it on guitar and it makes you happy :D

Now that's what I called a dilemma...

I picked 21 Guns though, because it seems to be in my head a lot these days.

But I like both of them.

They're okay songs but I can't really decide which one's better. 21 Guns is going to get overplayed and EJN is just alright.

Oh God, I could never choose. EJN rocks like fucking hell, but 21 Guns is so goddamn beautiful......If these songs were both people, I'd marry them both. xD

No competition, its 21 Guns. EJN is one of the most average tracks on the album.

East Jesus Nowhere, I don't understand how anybody can call that song average.

EAST JESUS NOWHERE

21 Guns is bleh

and its not my favorite either

I love it, but my favorites are Last Night on Earth, Peacemaker, and Restless Heart Syndrome

Both are amazing in their own way. I don't really think I could choose.

21 Guns is an amazing song when you are in one of those moods and all around it's just the best, EJN is a great beliefs song and upbeat song but I love them both equally, even though i picked EJN :)

It's a hard pick, but I'd have to say EJN. Because it makes me dance all over the place.

Archived