Green Day possibly coming to Rock Band

Riker

for me, there's no sence in discussing this because we all know that warner would never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never allow this.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell is with this RB hate?

It is, MILES, better than GH in every way.

Anyway, this would be fantastic.

What the hell is with this RB hate?

It is, MILES, better than GH in every way.

Anyway, this would be fantastic.

HA! Such a hypocritcal statement rofl. Anyway, I like RB better too :cool:

what about guitar hero?

and it needs to be on the PS2!

HA! Such a hypocritcal statement rofl. Anyway, I like RB better too :cool:

How is that hypocritical. I will list the ways its better if you want me too...

How is that hypocritical. I will list the ways its better if you want me too...

Well first you complain about RB hate, okay. So then you totally put RB over GH, doing almost exactly what you complained about. But okay, its ok.

NAH

and PSP?

how he hel are you going to play in the psp?

for me, there's no sence in discussing this because we all know that warner would never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never allow this.

Can´t you see the light? :lol:

About the topic: I rather stick with my Green Day chasing Bush in their bookmobile - game on my tv :happy:

when i read the title i though, whoopdy fuckin doo, its prolly gonna be WMEWSE, Blvd. of Broken Dreams, American Idiot and Holiday. but you proved me wrong! its such a good list!i will deff. buy the next rock band game that these songs are on.

Have any of you even played Rock Band? It's superior to Guitar Hero in almost every concieveable way.

I don't get the love for Guitar Hero.

Have any of you even played Rock Band? It's superior to Guitar Hero in almost every concieveable way.

I don't get the love for Guitar Hero.

Thank you.

and GH has become the most milked video game franchise ever.

that's awesome! :D

*random thought*

dude, what if they got their own version of Guitar Hero? :o

that would be EPIC.

EDIT: sorry. crazy moment.

Thank you.

QFT. =)

I don't get all the warner will never x 15 allow this?

For one, alot of license deals are done far in advance. This could be something that MTV/Harmonix has sat on for a long time. Also Van Halen is a WB artist and they are having their own game coming out.

I think something will be announced at E3 about this....with the way they have some odd tracks from AI - I could see them doing a album release of American Idiot and then a Best of with some older tracks....

We will see....

wish they'd put it on regular rockband....then i'd get it for marisa so i could make us play it.

totally, i'd be the drummer :cool:

About time we rock out to some Green Day plastic instruments style! Hope it releases soon (if it's even true)

Wasn't there a whole dispute with Warner Bros about this or something? Well that's cool, I guess. But if Green Day songs are only being released on Rock Band for PSP, then that doesn't help me much! I don't own a PSP, and I kinda don't see the reason to buy one right now.

two things... did anyone actually read the article? it's not just for the psp version. Mtv/Harmonix don't just license songs for one platform. They are licensed from Warner Bros. for all their platforms. So... it'll be downloadable content available on the xbox 360, ps3, and wii versions of Rockband.... and wtf is with all this "warner won't allow it" talk. It's called Licensing... it's not like these songs are pirated or free. The company making the game buys the rights to publish the songs in the game... and warner makes money off of each song sold. It's a multimillion dollar business...

expect some news around E3 in 2 weeks

Thank you.

Next to Call of Duty :happy:

At least Rock Band only have 2 games and has a shitload of DLC, unlike Guitar Hero who have 3 or 4 games a year.

Archived