Want to meet Green Day?

amy_runs

Want the opportunity to meet the band on their UK tour? Enter the online competition now, in conjunction with MySpace, for your chance to get backstage and meet Green Day at a UK date of your choice.

We'll pay for your tickets (or reimburse you for the ones you have if you prefer), provide your transport and put you up in a hotel overnight!

enter here http://www.greendayuk.net/myspace/competition.htm

Good luck!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awh, wish they'd do something like that here in Canada.

my chances are sooo slim (im trying out positive thinking, can you tell?) but i entered anyways.. thanks for posting

Holy fuck. For once it's good to live in blighty!

*goes to enter*

entered. wont win but entered anyway. would be beyond amazing

entered. wont win but entered anyway. would be beyond amazing

Fucking hell :woot:, I'll give that a go! The idea is actually very scary to me but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it :lol:

that's so unfair you have to live in the UK to enter :(

I know that would be so cool if they would make if for all to enter and have the winner fly in to the UK for the show and meet the band

I know that would be so cool if they would make if for all to enter and have the winner fly in to the UK for the show and meet the band

It'd be less likely to win then. They should do this in each country separately :happy:

^ I agree. They could even just have the backstage part and miss out the free stuff, then it wouldn't even cost them anything! I'm surprised they don't have more things like this going on.

But at least this isn't for the US again :P

It'd be less likely to win then. They should do this in each country separately :happy:

Yeah thats true and that would be cool for each country to have I know the US had a similar contest through hot topic where the winner got tickets to the Los Angeles show and a meet and greet with the band I entered and hoping I win but I know i wont i never win anything

Yeah thats true and that would be cool for each country to have I know the US had a similar contest through hot topic where the winner got tickets to the Los Angeles show and a meet and greet with the band I entered and hoping I win but I know i wont i never win anything

Wow that is a long sentence :lol: That's great they do such things but as Hermione said, they should do more! There're many greedy fans all over the world. :D

Wow that is a long sentence :lol: That's great they do such things but as Hermione said, they should do more! There're many greedy fans all over the world. :D

Yeah sorry for the lack of punctuation and yes it would be so nice if they could do something for every fan out there

I entered as soon as I saw it this morning.

I'll be living in England starting from September, so I gave a shot :)

FINALLY something vaguely good about living in England! Entered last week, not likely but hey if you don't enter you don't have any chance at all.

This is a tad unfair in a way, I bet they only pick out one winner with a 'guest' to go with them. We need more chances to meet them over here, ffs.

erm they wont take my email address ... panic

ok it's ok. thanks for posting this! you rule.

Archived