the reason franz ferdinand is touring with green day

Bexie.

:wink:

I just don't get the hype.

Niether do I, and really they got outplayed way to fast, I swear I heard one of their songs almost everytime i turn on the radio

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Niether do I, and really they got outplayed way to fast, I swear I heard one of their songs almost everytime i turn on the radio

Sex On Fire = :sick:

Anyway, nice bit of trivia. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

you my friends are douchebags.

Kings of Leon are amazing beyond belief.

just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I clean vaginas for a living, although that is surely tempting

you my friends are douchebags.

Kings of Leon are amazing beyond belief.

Kings of Leon amazing beyond belief??? Your joking right, I mean really you got to be kidding

just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I clean vaginas for a living, although that is surely tempting

That's disgusting.

And Kings of Leon are super! I don't see what there is to hate about them, good bangin' choons all round.

Sex On Fire = :sick:

Anyway, nice bit of trivia. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

LMAO I want to make that face everytime i hear Sex on Fire

I was really let down with their decision of Franz Ferdinand opening for them. Oh well.

Cleaning dirty vaginas is tempting? :/

I was really let down with their decision of Franz Ferdinand opening for them. Oh well.

I wasn't 'let down' per se, but I thought it was an odd choice, given their genre of music is quite different to Green Day's.

well, yeah why do you think is an insult? But you missed my point

Uh, no i didn't take it as an insult haha..

And i did, i just meant that it's a disgusting thought.

Cleaning dirty vaginas is tempting? :/

well yeah uhhh urrr you know what i decided in not going to touch that one

Uh, no i didn't take it as an insult haha..

And i did, i just meant that it's a disgusting thought.

no that, I was referring to the fact that I am apparently a dirty vag cleaner because I think the KOL are way to hyped

They are not way too hyped!

Only sex on fire is, they have way better, more underrated songs.

They are not way too hyped!

Only sex on fire is, they have way better, more underrated songs.

Do you mind giving a few examples?

I'm seriously not being a bitch, it's just I haven't liked any of the songs I've heard by them, but if they have a good underrated song I daresay I could be converted. Not that it's likely considering that I can't stand his voice, but you never know. :)

Their songs off their first album, and The Bucket. Everyone is just like uhh sex on fire. and it's annoying.

Revelry, off their new album, is really good, but i guess i wouldn't class that as underrated...but it's not over hyped anyway.

Do you mind giving a few examples?

I'm seriously not being a bitch, it's just I haven't liked any of the songs I've heard by them, but if they have a good underrated song I daresay I could be converted. Not that it's likely considering that I can't stand his voice, but you never know. :)

I agree with everything you said there and well I have not liked anything I heard from them either and his voice is just retched

Well, i don't find his voice bad at all, but then again i can't defend it if you'se don't like it. It's just his voice, really.

:sick: Eh.

So Tre has had a girlfriend for a while or something? Good for him :)

Because I remember seeing him at an award show a while back all alone while Mike and Billie of course had dates and blablah blah I shut up now.

Well, i don't find his voice bad at all, but then again i can't defend it if you'se don't like it. It's just his voice, really.

Yeah, I checked out some of the stuff you mentioned on Youtube, and some of them started out okay until he started singing. I don't even know why, it just annoys me. Sort of how I feel with Guns 'n' Roses. I guess it's one of those everyone-has-different-tastes thing again. :D

I like Franz Ferdinand, that's just me, though. Tre has a girlfriend? Good for him, she must have to put up with a lot of weird stuff though.

Yeah, I checked out some of the stuff you mentioned on Youtube, and some of them started out okay until he started singing. I don't even know why, it just annoys me. Sort of how I feel with Guns 'n' Roses. I guess it's one of those everyone-has-different-tastes thing again. :D

You....don't like Guns N' Roses?

C'mon, girl!

C'mon, girl!

:lol: Well, of course I like a few songs, but I only listen to them occasionally because Axl Rose's "singing" annoys me. :P

C'mon, girl!

I can't listen to douchey music, actually

That leaves out The Killers, Oasis, G N' Rand the whole hair metal genre, it may sound dumb but It's sorta like OCD, I can't

How is Guns N' Roses ''douchey'' music? The Killers and Oasis are less equal of course but GNR are absolute legends.

How can you not like the Slash?! :o

Archived