Fan Tattoos

SophieJoanne

haha!! why thank you :) i realllly love my tattoo i cant stop staring at it XD wanna hear something coincidental? my tattoo artists name is CHRISTIAN<3 lol ahh but yeah i love my tattoo i couldn't ask for a better one its great

haha the guy who did my tattoo name is Chris..thats close enough to Christian right? :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wanna hear something coincidental? my tattoo artists name is CHRISTIAN<3

Ha, my guys name is Mike.

<_<

Also, finally have a picture of both of them finished. :D

32204979.jpg

You're really lucky, a lot of face tattoos go wrong, but yours is really realistic

The link didn't work for you because you have to log in on facebook, anyway, here it is, my best friend found it yesterday:

79201240124160165114113.jpg

AWESOME! :D

Ha, my guys name is Mike.

<_<

Also, finally have a picture of both of them finished. :D

32204979.jpg

Wow those came out awesome!! that looks really cool i love it :D

You're really lucky, a lot of face tattoos go wrong, but yours is really realistic

The link didn't work for you because you have to log in on facebook, anyway, here it is, my best friend found it yesterday:

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9990/7920...60165114113.jpg

Oh! I saw that on the Green Day facebook.

I would totally get that, but maybe a bit smaller.

Yours looks amaaaazing.

Wow there are some amazing tattoo's in here, I have loved looking at them all.

This is mine, I am planning another one but with Rocktober looming pennies are tight and it will have to wait til December :)

jaxtat.jpg

Just incase you can't read it it says:

Give me a long kiss goodnight and everything will be alright

x

here are some of my tattoo ideas:

i want to get this somewhere on my body.

i was thinking maybe on the back of my neck, or somewhere on my back.

21cent22.jpg

and I also would like to get this pocketwatch on my wrist.

DSC01311-1.jpg

i was thinking of having the chain kind of wrap around my wrist like a bracelet.

and then the watch part on the inside side of my wrist.

and then i want cursive text wrapping around it that says "Time Grabs You By The Wrist".

im thinking of getting the text in a banner possibly.

this will probably be my first tattoo. :)

what do you guys think?

I love your watch idea too! =) Definitely do it. I'd love to see the actual tattoo. :)

I was thinking of getting some lyrics tattooed in the inner side of my forearm, probably the first part of the Holiday chorus, because that song means a lot to me. Anyways, I wanted to ask you guys if you have any ideas for the font?

I was thinking about a thin, maybe cursive, very elegan and (of course) a font that's easy to read, but I have no specific ideas so.. Open for suggestions! :)

I would really like another tattoo to do with Green Day.... maybe next month after the tour.

Okay, I have a question regarding a Green Day related tattoo I'd like to get. There's a a letter that is circulating around that was written by Billie Joe on, according to the date, was April 18th, 2000. In the article he is talking about the Warped Tour and how they are planning to launch a new official website. What I would LIKE to do is get "Love" written in his handwriting, just like the letter. Does anyone know where this letter was originally printed? Was it printed in a magazine, posted on their web site, or something entirely different? Thank you for your help. I've seen the picture and I'm 99.9% sure it is real, I'd just like a little more validity. :)

Okay, I have a question regarding a Green Day related tattoo I'd like to get. There's a a letter that is circulating around that was written by Billie Joe on, according to the date, was April 18th, 2000. In the article he is talking about the Warped Tour and how they are planning to launch a new official website. What I would LIKE to do is get "Love" written in his handwriting, just like the letter. Does anyone know where this letter was originally printed? Was it printed in a magazine, posted on their web site, or something entirely different? Thank you for your help. I've seen the picture and I'm 99.9% sure it is real, I'd just like a little more validity. :)

Ooh I don't think I've seen that letter, could you post a picture of it? Thanks :)

By the way, that is a pretty rad idea!

^ I would if I knew how to. I have it saved in a Word document, though, and IDK how to turn that into a url that I can then post for you. :/

You mean this one?

wtletter.jpg

I found it the day that I discovered that you can actually see websites like they were before... So I went to 2000's GD.com :D

^ Wooo I don't know if that's the one but I didn't know it so thanks! :D

Yes! Thank you so much! That's what I want a tattoo of (not the whole thing, just "Love", lol).

yay, I did my good action of the day :lol: that is a great tattoo, i want a picture of it when it's done :D

(BTW, I'm now trying to imagine how it'd look the whole thing in a arm... LMFAO!)

Yes! Thank you so much! That's what I want a tattoo of (not the whole thing, just "Love", lol).

I actually think it is a cute idea =)

omfg!! i really love this!!! i may want to get a tat like this. but i know that im getting a black and red star like Billie has on his wrist and maybe have at least 1 or 2 logos from each album of theirs they made and ones coming in the future. i want more but im still thinking and cant get any til im out of the house. =/

AHH!!! LOVE IT!!! really awesome tattoo of Billie!! i wanna a tat of Billie like that but maybe a different pic of him. but your is so fucking rad!! <3

I got Billie's butterfly last week, just changed a tad.

Will post a pic when its healed properly.

I love it :D

here are some of my tattoo ideas:

and I also would like to get this pocketwatch on my wrist.

i was thinking of having the chain kind of wrap around my wrist like a bracelet.

and then the watch part on the inside side of my wrist.

and then i want cursive text wrapping around it that says "Time Grabs You By The Wrist".

im thinking of getting the text in a banner possibly.

this will probably be my first tattoo. :)

what do you guys think?

i really love the watch idea and i think it will come out amazing :D

im going to get a tattoo when i m 18 :D ............... :dry:

but when i do its going to be this

4youud5.jpg

ok i dont know where to get this tat at

my right fore arm or my wrist..... ugh i just dont know lol

Archived