Kaiser Chiefs touring with Green Day

Katherine

i like kaiser chiefs, but i don't think they should be touring with green day.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good lord...and people are complaining about the Kaiser Chiefs?

LOL I know right? I'm not even a fan of the Kaiser Chief's music, but they're a million times better than the dross that supported them for the American Idiot tour.

At least Ricky Wilson puts in some effort on stage and has fun. They almost remind me of Green Day in that respect - giving their all to entertain the crowd and not worrying about looking cool or whatever.

Mmmmmmh....Nah, I don't like Kaiser Chiefs!! :/

Only know a few songs by them. But as it seems they're not touring the EU tour with Green Day. So I've to wait to know what support act(s) we get

I have never heard this band before, so I really have no opinion other than I wish they'd gotten the Fratellis lol

Hmm...I never heard of them

Still hoping for The Living End on July 22!

Donb't you know that annoying song ''Ruby'' ? :blink: You're lucky

Since the Kaiser Chiefs wont be opening for the show i'm attending, i've got my fingers crossed for Single File :happy: which seems very likely since they are also on Reprise.

They should tour with Bob Mould :D and then join him and play Celebrated Summer. It's only fair

epic

Kaiser Chiefs annoy me

Meh, I don't really like The Kaiser Chiefs.

Good thing I'll be buying seat tickets.

For gods sake quit whining! You should be thankful that you are getting the chance to see green day at all this year. it's a great opportunity for the kaisers, i'm not a huge fan but they are decent live. Also i think they are too big of a band to do europe, especially in the uk. i think we will get either the bouncing souls or against me.

Kaiser Chiefs are made of win. You all need to re-asses your views on what constitutes "good" music.

And if our Lord Billie Joe chose them, they must be amazing, right?

Hmmm GreenDay.Net posted about it:

"Green Day announced, THE KAISER CHIEFS would be one of the opening bands on their upcoming tour July 27th - August 7th. "

But then posted a photo of Green Day with Kanye West under it.

Funny mistake or a little hint?

Under his tour dates section, he got nothing...so it's a slight possibilty I guess?

hmmm

LOL I know right? I'm not even a fan of the Kaiser Chief's music, but they're a million times better than the dross that supported them for the American Idiot tour.

:o

Let's not be knocking Jimmy Eat World!!

PS: everybody knows the best possible opening act would be Ryan Adams. Well, I can dream...

^*Knock knock* :P

Kaiser Chiefs are made of win. You all need to re-asses your views on what constitutes "good" music.

And if our Lord Billie Joe chose them, they must be amazing, right?

Lol does he really have any say in it? The idea of him personally choosing MCR makes me feel rather queasy.

Hmmm GreenDay.Net posted about it:

"Green Day announced, THE KAISER CHIEFS would be one of the opening bands on their upcoming tour July 27th - August 7th. "

But then posted a photo of Green Day with Kanye West under it.

Funny mistake or a little hint?

Under his tour dates section, he got nothing...so it's a slight possibilty I guess?

hmmm

Now THAT I would approve of.

say...didn't Old Gregg used to drum for the kaiser Chiefs? :lol:

^*Knock knock* :P

Lol does he really have any say in it? The idea of him personally choosing MCR makes me feel rather queasy.

Now THAT I would approve of.

:) So would I! I hate most other modern popular rap/urban/whatever music but Kanye's the shit. :]

I think it was probably just a silly mistake though...

hahaha please...lets not even talk about the whole mcr thing - they make me sick :lol:

Here's a list of potential better bands that they could have taken as support:

Goldfinger

Less Than Jake

Bouncing Souls

Blink 182

Sum 41

AFI

The Briggs

Flogging Molly

Why would people goign to see Green Day want to listen to 30 minutes tedious UK Indie music before they get to see Green Day?

Why not any of the number of good pop-punk bands playing music people might actually like?

Tour bookers confuse me a lot.

That would be amazing...well sum 41 and AFI suck but any of the others would be awesome. Not really looking forward to seeing the Kaiser Chiefs to be honest.

PS: everybody knows the best possible opening act would be Ryan Adams. Well, I can dream...

That would be a good one too. I like it when people think outside of the pop-punk box.

TLE or AK3 would kick-ass.

Alk 3, Goldfinger, TLE, Sum 41 *nods*

ahh

I thought It'll be Foxboro or The Network :dry::P

anyway, I don't care so much for the opening band...I'm there because of Green Day, not some other band :happy:

I hope The Living End opens for them at atleast the Melbourne show when they tour Aus!

Archived