Kaiser Chiefs touring with Green Day

Katherine

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never listened to Kaiser Chiefs, but cool anyway. Won't be seeing them anyway cause I'm hopefully going on the 13th.

Guest Shangri-La
They should tour with Bob Mould :D and then join him and play Celebrated Summer. It's only fair

:woot:

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt a minute. i just read the full OP... the chiefs will join them on july 27.... i wonder who's touring with them before that..

:woot:

Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitt a minute. i just read the full OP... the chiefs will join them on july 27.... i wonder who's touring with them before that..

Kenny G

Yes!

ahah, I'm going on the 8th! I get to miss this horrid band

Come on Green day Good band :P

Guest Shangri-La
Kenny G

lol he's from seattle. i've seen him too... randomly at the university here he was playing outside and he held this note on his saxophone for a full minute and everyone was all impressed.

lol he's from seattle. i've seen him too... randomly at the university here he was playing outside and he held this note on his saxophone for a full minute and everyone was all impressed.

that's pretty cool, I guess

That's a great choice. I've seen the Kaiser Chiefs live and they put on a pretty good show. The singer is nuts. I guess they won't be opening the show here, but kudos to Green Day for not going with a predictable opener

I have never listened or really heard of the Kaiser rolls but since there opening day is the show in New York at MSG I will give them a whirl :)

Cool. I only know a couple Kaiser Chiefs songs, but they're not bad. I'd still rather see The Matches any day though. :/

all i can say is, at least its not fucking my chemical romance again because i would kill myself.

So, so true.

WHAT THE FUCK?! :( I feel sorry for everyone who's going to have to watch them.

this is good news. I know now i can start a mediocre pop rock band and write average boring songs and go on tour with green day.

i'm not that into them....

muse should open for them hahahaha!!!!

too bad they're not playing with them on the 24th. But yeah, if someone like simple plan, or a really poppy band was playing with them, I'd be disappointed.

so..what band is playing before july 27th?

this is good news. I know now i can start a mediocre pop rock band and write average boring songs and go on tour with green day.

Amen to that.

I actually like Kaiser Chiefs. Ah well, won't be getting them (my show is late august).

speaking of tour supports. I have always thought the gaslight anthem would be a good choice.

also do australian people know about the law or some rule that if any international touring band plays a concert in australia they must have atleast 1 australian support.

i think it came into effect in 2006.

so the living end practically have the australian support hands down.

I won't be seeing them, 'cause I'm going to the July 22nd show. That leads me to wonder who will be supporting GD before July 27th. I'm not even going to try to guess who.

I actually really like the Kaiser Chiefs. The Angry Mob was on my iTunes just before, great song. They have a few good songs that are awesome to sing along with

Mother fuckers. They told me straight up this wasn't true when i asked about it a month ago.

Archived