Australian Fans

Hellcat

i spent all this week's pay on that special edition.

i didn't get paid much, and i had to get petrol today and i bought 'twilight' for my mum.

and no, i didn't get paid much.

lucky i love green day a lot.

:)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pre-order link

http://greenday.musicshop.com.au/green-day...eakdown-cd.html

pre-order cost for the normal CD is 19.99 and I'm sure there's shipping cost involve too.

JB is selling it for 18.99

I think I'm going into the JB hifi store at lunchtime and get the special edition version, I will gladly spend 45.00 on it. - 52 perfect-bound pages of full colour text and imagery! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I was going to go to Virgin music store today and pre-order, but lucky I didn't because now I know JB has it too. I love JB, Virgin suck and its expensive

kye single comes out on may 8th too if anyone wanted to know.

i'm going there next friday and buying it, even though i have it downloaded, lol.

i'll be going to jb first thing friday morning on the 15th of may to buy my 21st century breakdown album.

only 15 days to go! actually, tomorrow will be two weeks!

Let me get this straight. With the competition..in which JB HiFi did you see this in Sydney? And that sounds very good! I wonder if alot of people are entering?

i'm pretty sure heaps of people would be entering.

all you need to do is buy the album.

is it you and a friend who goes to the show?

cause if someone wins from this forum, TAKE ME.

i'll take you, if i win :)

I saw the ad out the front of JB Hifi at Glendale which is in Newcastle, 2 hours north of sydney.

I sometimes stay in newcastle.

Just letting you guys know that I have won this. I have a really positive vibe.

i actually applied for a passport today haha.

my friday may 15th is going to consist of listening to the album alone all the way through.

while drinking beer.

then my mate is coming over for more beer and we will listen to the album all the way though together.

then we will go into town to the pub.

then come back for more listening.

I saw the ad out the front of JB Hifi at Glendale which is in Newcastle, 2 hours north of sydney.

I sometimes stay in newcastle.

Just letting you guys know that I have won this. I have a really positive vibe.

i actually applied for a passport today haha.

my friday may 15th is going to consist of listening to the album alone all the way through.

while drinking beer.

then my mate is coming over for more beer and we will listen to the album all the way though together.

then we will go into town to the pub.

then come back for more listening.

i wish i lived near you :(

I ordered the deluxe edition...and I think I fucked up my email AGAIN...grr.

They are the same price, GBP or Euro is a huge difference.

Or are you still talking about the Vinyl pack. We are not talking about the 3 vinyl art book pack here ;)

I know.

But Euro and GBP aren´t really different right now. It´s almost 1:1

I've just heard Triple M have some big plans in store regarding Green Day. I'll keep a close ear to it over the next few weeks.

Edit: They announced right now that they have the album (to give away) before anyone else in the world! And they said there is a secret gig for one of the biggest bands in the world! .... hmmmm I wonder if it is Green Day?

I've just heard Triple M have some big plans in store regarding Green Day. I'll keep a close ear to it over the next few weeks.

Edit: They announced right now that they have the album (to give away) before anyone else in the world! And they said there is a secret gig for one of the biggest bands in the world! .... hmmmm I wonder if it is Green Day?

Secret gig in Australia?

Secret gig in Australia?

Sorry for the double post lol

Well they didn't specifically say Green Day but they said it within the same breath as announcing they had copies of the album before anyone else in the world so ... could be GD or ... could be some other band .. that is one of the biggest in the world hmmm.

Secret gig in Australia, doubt it. But it would be the best thing ever if that was the case.

i bet it'd be in fucking sydney or something, though.

I'D FLY THERE, ANYWAY.

rofl.

i bet it'd be in fucking sydney or something, though.

I'D FLY THERE, ANYWAY.

rofl.

Lol it would either be in Sydney or Melbourne so I'm fucked either way.

Sorry can't be bothered reading through this.. How much is special edition at JB? I was going to get it off the Sanity website but it's like $60 + P&H. Booo.

i remember when they did the december shows for american idiot.

a girl i know said they did a secret show at newcastle university.

and i was posting on this forum a lot at the time. and even though it would of been a secret show

it still would of gotten talked about prior on the forum.

and she insisted that green day do their practice shows at newcastle uni before doing the big shows.

i wrote her off hard.

turns out it was that acid eyeliner band that sometimes does the green day show playing their before

they did "the green day show" in sydney haha

this woman is like 30 and i made her cry and she hasnt spoken to me since haha

just a pointless story about secret show rumours in australia.

haha

also if it was a secret show. i think it would be a stupid myspace secret show either in melbourne or sydney.

Archived