Review/Article about 21CB

J'net

loved it. we get the times. :D

edit: i just went into the kitchen and i found the magazine its in. haha yay

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't expect them to be in Culture today, I was so shocked when it fell out the packet and there was a massive pic of them on the front.

The article's great, it really gets into their motivation and inspirations. Just wish Mike would talk more though, he seems to be able to sum up what Billie's saying really well.

Can someone scan it for those of us who are over here? It would be much appreciated!

Can someone scan it for those of us who are over here? It would be much appreciated!

n6439560052202509412420.jpg

ask and ye shall receive.

Haha;

''I mean, God forbid that you might be sitting in church thinking, ‘God, I’d really like to f*** that girl.’ You know, ‘Satan, get out of my brain''

Haha;

''I mean, God forbid that you might be sitting in church thinking, ‘God, I’d really like to f*** that girl.’ You know, ‘Satan, get out of my brain''

:lol:

Had a good laugh at that part.

I'm so happy with the overwhelmingly positive response the album is getting...this article made my day!

Can't wait for the album!

Mozilla keeps closing everytime i try to read it, like when i click the link it just stays for about a few seconds and closes the whole thing..i've only got to read the first to bits..:(

i like this one:

I mean, God forbid that you might be sitting in church thinking, ‘God, I’d really like to f*** that girl.’ You know, ‘Satan, get out of my brain.’ ” :D

and ...Billie have ADHD?

I thought he "only" have panic disorder..

poor Billie :(

n6439560052202509412420.jpg

ask and ye shall receive.

Awwwww...thanks sooo much! I've been working hard all morning, so this is a sweet reward. Was the article inside the same as what's in the online article?

Not bad. I kind of get tired of reading the writer's interpretation of what the band is saying, though. I'd rather just read a transcript of the interview. :/

Not bad. I kind of get tired of reading the writer's interpretation of what the band is saying, though. I'd rather just read a transcript of the interview. :/

Yeah I'd like a transcript to. Imagine how many You knows would be on it.

j'net - yeah, the article inside is the same as the one online. and the picture inside is the one of the guys screaming and the glass breaking :)

Yeah I'd like a transcript to. Imagine how many You knows would be on it.

Billie: "Y'know, y'know, y'know, blahblahblah..."

Mike and Tré probably get bored and start counting his "y'know"s in every interview.

j'net - yeah, the article inside is the same as the one online. and the picture inside is the one of the guys screaming and the glass breaking :)

Thanks - I figured it must be or someone (Beth) would have found us a scan of the article, too, but I wanted to be SURE I wasn't missing anything.

I went to a Baptist church when I was, like, 14, and they basically said, ‘If you do not accept Jesus Christ into your life, you’re going to burn for eternity.’ I was this 14-year-old kid, and I was scared shitless.

Baptist is the worst kind of Church to go to. i went to a Baptist school that said the exact same thing. but i never believed that if you don't accept Jesus you'll die and go to hell. it scared me sometimes but i never believed it. but i still believe in God though :D

anyways, good read.

Haha;

That just made me laugh out loud.

i like this one:

I mean, God forbid that you might be sitting in church thinking, ‘God, I’d really like to f*** that girl.’ You know, ‘Satan, get out of my brain.’ ” :D

and ...Billie have ADHD?

I thought he "only" have panic disorder..

poor Billie :(

Hmm. Why poor Billie? I have ADD, and Panic Attack problems. I mean it si not fun...but with a brain that thinks really fast you cna come up with lots of really great ideas.

This is a long article, but you can get teh idea of what post partum depression is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_partum_depression.

I looked on Google for the ADHD, and there was a ton of stuff. I would Google it, but I would not be surprised if he does.

I do not know for certain though.

Thanks alot.:)

I just wanna know why billie used this term.

Thanks alot.:)

I just wanna know why billie used this term.

He means creating the album feels the same as he imagines being pregnant and giving birth to a baby feels. The album is his baby. Now that he finished giving birth to it, he has some sadness about letting go of it - just like some new moms get after giving birth.

Wow he was really that obsessed with the album. He must have felt awful when the 21st century breakdown demo was leaked so. Great interview :thumbsup:

He means creating the album feels the same as he imagines being pregnant and giving birth to a baby feels. The album is his baby. Now that he finished giving birth to it, he has some sadness about letting go of it - just like some new moms get after giving birth.

He tries so hard to show that this album is so SPECIAL. :D

Good read, the writer really explores the album in depth and Billie's feelings for it. Defintely the best article i've read so far :)

Archived