NME magazine scans

Ingrid

He's so Armstrong he can hold up the venue with one hand. :o

Awesome scans, thanks, I'll have to read them later.

Is this a British magazine... so do we have to wait a month for it to come in here in America? :/

And nice picture they chose for the cover haha

He's so Armstrong he can hold up the venue with one hand.- i laughed :happy:

ill read it later, but it seems cool, thanks for posting!

Great read :D

I'm glad the news was kinda slow today, tehre's jsut so much pouring in all the time. Months of no Green Day, and BAM! here they are, exploding. I wouldn't be able to catch up on everything if there was a load of news.

^LOL, the wordplay is quite impressive :lol:

Reading that made me feel happy.

I'm pretty sure Tré didn't crowd surf. Billie and Mike did.

And Billie didn't "politely" tell the assholes to stop feeling up the female crowd surfer. He stopped in the middle of the song, very pissed-off, and told him to knock it off. (What kind of dick wad would do that anyway?)

Hey, thanks for the upload! That was super of you to do for us. :)

That being said, NME fails at reporting about that particular show. They definitely got some of their details backwards. (For example, Tre never crowd-surfed at THAT show, Mike did.) And I do apologize if that sounds bitchy (I didn't mean for it to!) but I took about 5 hours to type up my own recap of the Uptown show, and I reposted it here for you guys in case anyone was bored/interested enough to want to read it.

For those of you who haven't "met" me before: Hi, it's Kat from the FHBT shows/PHGH shows last year, and from the "secret" Green Day shows here in the past 2 weeks.

Anyway if you wanted to read the recap I posted it in the Uptown thread. Here: http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/ind...t&p=2906490

:D Can't wait to see them again. I'm so addicted. And the album can't come out soon enough!

Man, it feels like this was ages ago but it´s only a week ago! Time flies.

Thanks for the scans, Ingrid. I´ll read it later.

Archived