Green Day @ Fox

Marie_GD

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The clip of Before the Lobotomy is awesome. It does cut off though, but it's better than nothing. Can't wait to hear that final cut.

I hope a full vid from EJN pops up. This youtube account appears to be posting some videos. Not sure if they have anymore but we'll see.

http://www.youtube.com/user/greendayforum

Nope thats all I have :D

I will post more there as they come in though.

Nope thats all I have :D

I will post more there as they come in though.

Haha, didn't know you were the one who posted the videos. Anyway, thanks for keeping us updated.

i wish i had been here yesterday

to get all the news but well college is first...

thanks a lot for sharing all the vids & pics

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6LRMLPW9

Here is the 21st Century Breakdown video.

Thanks so much and to everyone else who's posted videos, pics etc.

I never realised just how much I'd really missed Green Day until I saw the Youtube clips. They're just back where they belong - on stage and loving every minute of it :D

*yawn* I'm not posting any vids on GDA. Knowing my luck I'll piss someone off at Warner.

Yeah well I started off just going on Youtube and searching "green day" uploaded today...and there was 21CB and BTL. Bunch of awesome songs. I reckon it will take some getting used to the new lyrics in 21CB after listening to the demo so much :whistling:

I reckon it will take some getting used to the new lyrics in 21CB after listening to the demo so much :whistling:

Haha, yeah... :lol: That's gonna take some time. :P

^

Hey, thanks for that! Where'd you get the pic? (I haven't read this thread.. so I don't know anything at this point :))

^ im getting that tattoo'd on myself in a few weeks time but instead of ''21st century breakdown'' on the script thingy im having 'rage & love' :)

It was in the official lyrics for 21st century breakdown in the corner so I just print screened it and made it bigger in photoshop.

the set wasn't as good as the others, but its cool to see homecoming.

the set wasn't as good as the others, but its cool to see homecoming.

I think Green Day definitely should stick with American Idiot and Jesus of Suburbia, but holy shit. Play Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

before the lobotomy is amazing, kind of reminds of "Are We the Waiting"....in the beginning. i hope they didn't drop "hitchin' a ride"

I think Green Day definitely should stick with American Idiot and Jesus of Suburbia, but holy shit. Play Boulevard of Broken Dreams.

i guess, yeah. so long as they don't play them every show.

yeah, thats the one thing that sucks about them making new stuff....most of the oldies are nelglected at shows...

shame really :(

:ermm:

Archived