San Fran Apr 7 Setlist

djrossstar

Viva la Gloria sounds fantastic . I can't wait :)

I think it's my favorite...already.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so awesome! i've made my decision of moving to California haha. nuttin good happens on the east coast =\

Somehow...I just had a feeling they would open with Welcome to Paradise. Call it a premonition.

That set list is killer! F.O.D? Really? Fuck my head, it hurts how rare that song has become in the live show.

I only checked out a couple of the YouTube clips (East Jesus and Peacemaker), but I loved what I heard.

FUCK MY LIFE. I missed all this while I was outside. And I AM so freakin jealous of all you guys. really. all the ones that were there.

Though I don't think that Green Day will play all these songs on tour, i mean, that would be fantastic - like 2 concerts at all - but they couldn't do it in my opinion. They'd be very exhausted everey evening and so..

I won't protest if the setlist remains that way.

Cheers to the one who requested for FOD :thumbsup:

Is really great to see they also played some of the really old stuff.... Going to Pasalacqua and Christie Road!! awesome

Do they skipped 2 songs or played the whole album?, of course 21CB

I just realized something..

every track on this album has the potential of being typed as abbreviations on GDC

and it's already started with 21CB and KYE

D:

I won't protest if the setlist remains that way.

Cheers to the one who requested for FOD :thumbsup:

So true... but I would requested dry ice :D..incredible

I was hearing this 20 second video of Before the lobotomy.. and sounds awesome.First was slow and catchy, then mike doing his stuff :D

That's an awesome setlist!

Longview, Going To Pasalacqua, oh, and Macy's Day Parade :wub:

Gah, I've just read the news about all of this, I was like: WHAT? Green Day performed yesterday, and I didn't know anything about it? :lol:

Like, only one day I spent my time doing homework instead of GDA/GDC, and this happens.. :)

Those people who were there are so damn lucky fr sure.. xD

I just realized something..

every track on this album has the potential of being typed as abbreviations on GDC

and it's already started with 21CB and KYE

D:

WWWAIMFO

whywouldntweabbreviateitsmuchfasterobviously

to everyone saying that this will be the (standard) setlist, it won't, they have to shorten it up to 20 songs, also that setlist Andres posted is very very nice Stuck With Me and Scattered, oh well, nothing wrong with hoping. Wait and See

Use a proxy.

East Jesus Nowhere and Christian's Inferno sound pretty awesome, though by making judgments off 20 seconds clips I'm becoming the type of person I hate.

you are forgiven.

Oh, well that's one awesome setlist!

FOD, She, Minority, almost whole 21CB....mm, I'm going to write down almost the whole list here anyway. :D

Here's my Abbreviations

21CB

KYE

iV!

Lobo

ChIn

LaNiEa

EJN

Peacemaker

LaOfThAmGi

¿V?

I really like the setlist. I don't know how much I'm gonna like Charlatans and Saints but Heroes and Cons sounds really good.

am so jealous i wish i was there i would have been freaking out like crazy anyone got the whole show on audio? i dont care if the quality is poor

Here's my Abbreviations

21CB

KYE

iV!

Lobo

ChIn

LaNiEa

EJN

Peacemaker

LaOfThAmGi

¿V?

I really like the setlist. I don't know how much I'm gonna like Charlatans and Saints but Heroes and Cons sounds really good.

Some of those shortenings look funny. Some, though, should never be used again ever. Most of those are in both categories. :lol:

Just got this email

"Welcome to paradise

New songs

break

American idiot

Jesus of suburnbia

She

Christie road

Lil bit of bad to the bone

Jar (request)

Fod (request)

Lil bit of brainstew

Longview

Holden caulfied

pasalaqua

Break

Macys day parade

King for a day (lil shout, Stand by me (lil part) california here I come -- in btwn)

Minortiy"

:o:o:o

I'd kill to get to se Going to Pasalaqua again =(

Good to see even they can't spell Pasalacqua.

LOL I spelled it "Pasalaqua" for years before I realized I was doing it wrong. I still like mine and Billie's way. :rolleyes: Or.. whomever wrote the setlist.

that seems to be the PERFECT setlist ...

if they played something like that on the tour that would be really awesome, just perfect

Archived