21stCB Special Edition

Pinheadstern

I also need to buy a brand new record player, the other one makes the songs jump... I was trying to play my Lookouts! records and then the sound went :/

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I hate you all. I am not allowed to order things online. No fucking credit card of my own and parents don't believe in buying things online really... Ahhh well if i pay them more then it cost and kiss up for a while i may talk them into the deluxe thingy... The special edition thing only gets my interest for the booklet the vinlys don't really do much for me too much of a new age kid.

i really want to have it, but i'm not sure if i can afford it in maybe 2 or 3 weeks. do you think it's also available in 3 weeks or something like that?

i really want to have it, but i'm not sure if i can afford it in maybe 2 or 3 weeks. do you think it's also available in 3 weeks or something like that?

It's available until 3,000 people order it

It's available until 3,000 people order it

and when do you think will it be ordered by 3000 people ? :lol:

and when do you think will it be ordered by 3000 people ? :lol:

Who knows lol

I doubt it will last 3 weeks though

I dont have a record player anyway so i wont be buying the special edition :/

But wait, i thought there was going to be a special edition CD? Seeing how there was like new artwork released for that the other day (with the class of 13 logo in the wings and horseshoe) ? :o:huh:

Or will we hear more on that at a later date? xD

Seeing how there was like new artwork released for that the other day (with the class of 13 logo in the wings and horseshoe) ? :o:huh:

That's (probably) gonna be in the 60-page booklet with artwork. :)

This would definitely be a cool thing to have, but I think I'll stick with the Deluxe Edition of the CD, and then save my money for the tour. :)

Same.

you`ll know that when the first person comes on and posts that they cant order it. doubt it will take too long now that news of it is spreading.

I really feel for those who can't afford it, if I didn't get that $950 then I PROBABLY wouldn't have either.

But wait, i thought there was going to be a special edition CD? Seeing how there was like new artwork released for that the other day (with the class of 13 logo in the wings and horseshoe) ? :o:huh:

Or will we hear more on that at a later date? xD

I guess so, or it'll be in the artbooklet..

Problems with your order

* The authorization attempt was declined. Please verify the payment information or use a different card.

I keep getting this. :ermm:

I've only had my debit card for a couple of weeks and this is the first thing I'd have bought but now I can't! I'm not sure if i messed up on my card details or if theres none left.

Problems with your order

* The authorization attempt was declined. Please verify the payment information or use a different card.

I've only had my debit card for a couple of weeks and this is the first thing I'd have bought but now I can't! I'm not sure if i messed up on my card details or if theres none left.

It's not that there's none left, otherwise there'd be a different error up on screen, or it would say SOLD OUT on the order form.

Just keep checking your details, you may have made a silly mistake.

Problems with your order

Are you using it as a debit or credit card? Sometimes when you get a new one, there's a low limit on spending. You should talk to your bank and see if they know why it's not authorizing.

Do you guys think the deluxe edition will be sold in stores?

I hope so! :D

Well, first of all I want to know why it's Deluxe..

Yeah, I got debit card. I don't think I've made any mistakes. I'm sure I have enough in my account. Maybe there is a limit on it. :\ Hopefully I get it to work before monday if I go to talk to the bank, I'm a bit scared they will be sold out then. Thanks for the help

I hope so! :D

Well, first of all I want to know why it's Deluxe..

Me too. We will know soon enough!

Archived