21stCB Special Edition

Pinheadstern

........ :) anyone else pre order that triple LP limited Edition record ?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
........ :) anyone else pre order that triple LP limited Edition record ?

thanks to GDA ! sheeeeeit, I's gets all my Green Day news from GDA ! Can't thank them enough, they are the reason how I got to go see Pinhead and Foxboro ! keep kickin ass GDA ! :)

I'm not rich :(

awwwww :( I'll share mine with you :)

wtf, you're drunk, aren't you?

wut?

wtf, you're drunk, aren't you?

who is the artist of that painting that looks like John as an old guy ?

I think this can be it's own separate thread.

I didn't get it. Thought about it, but I'm gonna save my money for now.

Glad to hear you were able to get it. Looks pretty bad ass.

Yeah, times are tough, but I'm doin pretty good ..... I've never bought a record for a C NOTE, but when I saw it , I didn't even think twice....

I thought twice, but i did buy it. I just wish we would get it the same day the album comes out.

I thought twice, but i did buy it. I just wish we would get it the same day the album comes out.

SFN in da HOUSE! :) what up dude?

Ugh, I just got paid and I'm fucking poor.

Stupid assholes taking money out of my fucking paycheck for a worthless student loan. grrrr

SFN in da HOUSE! :) what up dude?

Not much, hanging out listening to Wednesday's show. Doug Stanhope!

Not much, hanging out listening to Wednesday's show. Doug Stanhope!

oh shit, hhaaaaaa me too man, I gotta catch up, I was so fuckin busy this week..... I do always wake up at 3 am, west coast time to hear the first hour live, gotta have it live !

I want it, but I won't pre-order it.

I might buy it when it hits the stores in Australia.

Ugh, I just got paid and I'm fucking poor.

Stupid assholes taking money out of my fucking paycheck for a worthless student loan. grrrr

I'll Jpeg a copy of it over to ya when I get it, ok sweets ? it's alllllllll better now :)

oh shit, hhaaaaaa me too man, I gotta catch up, I was so fuckin busy this week..... I do always wake up at 3 am, west coast time to hear the first hour live, gotta have it live !

I use to wake up at 3am and listen in the summer time during high school. Listen from 3am to 6am then start listening again at 9am.

I really hope they go on the stern show to promote the album, that would be sweet. Howard will still make them play one old song i bet.

Just to be on topic, i wonder how thick this special edition is going to be, it can't look like its pictured. 64 pages, if i remember correctly, 3 records and a cd. I'm going to have to get a bigger box for my Green day records.

I want it, but I won't pre-order it.

I might buy it when it hits the stores in Australia.

I dont think we will get it here, we probably wont get the standard CD Deluxe edition..

I use to wake up at 3am and listen in the summer time during high school. Listen from 3am to 6am then start listening again at 9am.

I really hope they go on the stern show to promote the album, that would be sweet. Howard will still make them play one old song i bet.

Just to be on topic, i wonder how thick this special edition is going to be, it can't look like its pictured. 64 pages, if i remember correctly, 3 records and a cd. I'm going to have to get a bigger box for my Green day records.

yeah, fuck man, i swear I'ma gonna get on that fuckin wrap up show and bring this to BA BA Flew Flys attn.

GREEN DAY WILL BE ON THE SHOW , IT HAS TO HAPPEN ! it's been 9 years since they were on last, by the way ... I have all of Green Day's past Howard Stern interviews / songs on Howard, Email me if ya want them

too much money. and im not all that into vinyl. someone better take pictures of the extra art though :)

Im just going to buy it in store.

It says Internet Only on the receipt, so I doubt it's going to be in stores.

Also, the site says "Available Only on GreenDayMusic.com

I bought it. I really shouldn't have, but oh well. I'm not too bright. :wacko:

Too much money for me. I'm a college student who works part-time who just bought a car. Does it look like I have $90 to just hand out? :(

I'll Jpeg a copy of it over to ya when I get it, ok sweets ? it's alllllllll better now :)

I'm sure I'll get it. It's sad, I have a full time job and make 35,000 a year and I'm broke all the time. :/ PLUS I don't have a car payment cuz I paid off my car years ago, and I don't have rent because these 2 bastards I used to call friends fucked me over. Well at least I can say I bought a car brand new and paid it off. Now all I have to do is pay the millions of repairs it always fucking needs.

Archived